Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Axegrinder? (Answers left to right)
Muscles Greybeard 17 27.87%
Small Shield the Brave 10 16.39%
Hornhelm the Mighty 10 16.39%
Red Longbeard 24 39.34%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 11th, 2012, 10:21 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 54. The Axegrinders of Burning Forge

Our third squad out of Blackmoon's Siege is the vertically challenged Axegrinders of Burning Forge.

(Answers left to right)
1. Muscles Greybeard
2. Small Shield the Brave
3. Hornhelm the Mighty
4. Red Longbeard

The dwarves are one of the coolest looking units in the game. Muscles wields his axe with two hands and needs no armor to block the glancing blows of meager foes. (It rhymes! ) Small Shield has a small and plain shield and is chopping out the legs of the orcs who oppose him. Hornhelm is obviously the captain or sergeant of the group. His chain mail stops the weak arrows shot at him while he takes on mightier foes. Red sports his long, red beard and bears a very intricately carved shield.

I think my personal favorite though is Red Longbeard mainly for his amazing shield. Also he seems the most unique of the three.

Who is the favorite among these mighty midgets? (Not intending to offend anyone, they're dwarves after all)

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:07 PM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sculpt Polls! 54. The Axegrinders of Burning Forge

Ah! My favorite squad in the game (just because they're dwarves). I agree they are some of the coolest looking figures in the whole game, with their diversity among each other. My personal favorite is Muscles Greybeard, with his bulging pecs and biceps (which his stance seems to be flexing) and his beserker like quality of charging into battle with only his weapon and his skin against any and all who oppose him.

100% Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!
Old December 17th, 2012, 01:54 AM

Fess is surprisingly tart

As a man with grey hair, the old guy with no shirt is rather inspiring.
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fess View Post
As a man with grey hair, the old guy with no shirt is rather inspiring.
So... does it inspire you to post a picture of yourself with no shirt???

I am literally torn apart by this pole. Should I vote for the old guy with muscles?? Or the guy with the really awesome shield (Red)??

I think in the end I'm going for the awesome shield. After all if the gray hair wins, it may inspire a topless old guys competition.

I don't want to see that, no, the nightmares it could inspire.
</IMG>

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units