Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Mohican? (Answers left to right)
Tecumseh 16 30.77%
Deer Skin 23 44.23%
He Who Runs With Horses 13 25.00%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 51. Mohican River Tribe

What a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than to vote on your favorite Mohican tribesman sculpt!

(Answers left to right)
1. Tecumseh
2. Deer Skin
3. He Who Runs With Horses

I have always liked the Mohicans very traditional clothing. Tecumseh (named after famous local indian Tecumseh) and He Who Runs... unfortunately have extremely similar sculpts, although I actually prefer them over the other. I actually believe that Deer Skin should've been the sculpt for Brave Arrow as he is more distinguishable than the rest of the tribe. However, as the situation stand I like He Who Runs With Horses the best.

Who is the most feared of these mighty tribesman?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; November 23rd, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old November 20th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 51. Mohicans

Deer Skin.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 21st, 2012, 01:57 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

I kinda like Tecumseh; he looks like he's about to take a shot at those nasty colonists.
Old November 21st, 2012, 02:18 AM

gloosh is surprisingly tart

He Who Runs With Horses just because of the name.. xD

I finally registered an account xD

Currently working on a trade list
Old November 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

deer skin. epic way for him to stand while the colonists put bullets into his chest
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:55 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 51. Mohican River Tribe

The runner just looks awesome. I always thought Deerskin looked out of place. He should've been Brave arrow and visa verse.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 23rd, 2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Heroscape ran for too short a time.
Old November 29th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sculpt Polls! 51. Mohican River Tribe

There's way too little love for Tecumseh around here. He just looks so awesome, like he's stalking through the wood looking for that pot shot.

Unlike He who Runs with Horses he has his gun sensibly pointing down.

Deer Skin? Come on you guys, what are you thinking? Have you ever tried to stand in that pose for five minutes straight? I can't imagine any real warrior standing like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units