Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 10th, 2012, 11:51 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Spidey's Musings of a Former Hero - Sentinels Added!!!

I love what Margloth has done in his new thread, so I thought I'd create one of my own. Here are the write-ups I had for Crime Syndicate members.
Try to remember that these are Evil sadistic versions of the JLA.

Anti-Matter Universe (Crime Syndicate)
Spoiler Alert!

SENTINELS
Spoiler Alert!

ULTRON DRONES

Spoiler Alert!

Heralds of Galactus
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; August 21st, 2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Updating the OP
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:52 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Re: Spidey's Musings of a Former Hero

Cool stuff! I just want to bring this up here, since it's definitely relevant. Both Superman and Ultraman thematically should be allowed in the same army, but they have the same Secret Identity. Any thoughts on how we can work around this?
Old October 11th, 2012, 04:33 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, this Ultra Man has the secret identity of Clark Kent, so it wouldn't be an issue.

Cool write-ups Spidey, I was just thinking how I'd love to see some
Crime Syndicate members!

I think Barracuda's Command of the Deep should be called Creatures of the Deep or Monsters of the Deep though. I think that's the image you're trying to convey.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

I have the mini for Power Ring and he's riding yellow energy. Is that a different version?
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:32 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

That's the one I wanted to use here. The mini has yellow energy but has never been depicted that way in comics. Basically, that's an error. His ring has nothing to do with Qward or Sinestro.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Owlman looks cool, but I think he's 270+ right now, compared to Batman 2.0. Also, I think you're running into turn interruption issues having a figure defend its own attack. I think it's better to avoid that particular mechanic.

On Ultra Man, is Ultra Breath any different than Super Breath other than the name change?

Power Ring's looking over 350 as well. I like how the third power is an inverse of Fearless Charge. The first power has green Battery Markers which means any other power that references green Battery Markers on other cards specifically can interact with the power. Is that the intention? If not, we might want to call them green XX Markers instead (something other than Battery).

Super Woman looks cool. 300 might be just about right. Would Hypnotic Lasso work better as a title than Lasso Pull (since it's not really pulling)?

Johnny Quick looks good. I think he might be more like 320, though.

Barracuda looks cool. On maps not dominated by water, I suspect 230 will feel far too high.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old October 11th, 2012, 01:48 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Owlman looks cool, but I think he's 270+ right now, compared to Batman 2.0. Also, I think you're running into turn interruption issues having a figure defend its own attack. I think it's better to avoid that particular mechanic.
Why is that turn interruption? Superman 1.0 does the same thing by having a different figure defend the attack. Why is using the attacking figure to also defend turn interruption?

Quote:
On Ultra Man, is Ultra Breath any different than Super Breath other than the name change?
No, but Super Breath would be a theme break, so it was a space filler until I figured something new out.

Quote:
Power Ring's looking over 350 as well. I like how the third power is an inverse of Fearless Charge. The first power has green Battery Markers which means any other power that references green Battery Markers on other cards specifically can interact with the power. Is that the intention? If not, we might want to call them green XX Markers instead (something other than Battery).
You know costing is not my forte, so the costs are just place holders. I agree what about green Volthoom Markers? I'll make that tweak. The inverse was intentional and glad you like it.

Quote:
Super Woman looks cool. 300 might be just about right. Would Hypnotic Lasso work better as a title than Lasso Pull (since it's not really pulling)?
Yes, the title was just a nod to String Pull which is where I got the wording from.

Quote:
Johnny Quick looks good. I think he might be more like 320, though.
Again, placeholder.
Quote:
Barracuda looks cool. On maps not dominated by water, I suspect 230 will feel far too high.
Still a placeholder,

EDIT: Changes made. Any more thoughts? I have really only three Utility Glyphs planned for Owlman: Blood seekers - basically batarangs that do not require line of sight, Orbital Laser - lets him make a Special Attack on a space within X spaces of him, and Doomsday Device - lets him have a shot to auto destruct the board when his life is low forcing a tie in Heroscape. (Which is so frustrating, he'd call it a win!)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; October 11th, 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old October 11th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're having a different player defend the attack, though .... I think it also becomes unclear who the attacking figure is at that point (and thus the attacking player). I can see it quickly becoming an FAQ nightmare and I just don't see it worth going down that path, personally.

Be very careful when it comes to the power level of Utility Glyphs you plan to add to the game!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old October 11th, 2012, 02:48 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Owlman in that write-up could bond with Hydra Agents. Is that intentional?

I like the Orbital Laser idea! Make it work like Mongul's Battleword Bombardment only affect so many spaces in a straight line... Pretty cool.

I don't really like the 'destroy the map' idea though... Maybe just allow him to remove 5-6 terrain pieces around him (blast crater makes me happy!) and it kills the figures on those pieces?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Is Superwoman supposed to be different to the one I drafted?
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, you beat me to all of those Spidey! Awesome stuff!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Is Superwoman supposed to be different to the one I drafted?
Oops! No, I thought you had drafted this version because your next draft was Lucy Lane, Superwoman. My bad, A3N!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project