Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Yari? (answers left to right)
Stabs 12 21.82%
Charger 14 25.45%
Jabs 5 9.09%
Spear of Valor 24 43.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:07 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 44. Ashigaru Yari

We march onto the Fields of Valor starting with the lowest form of warrior, the peasant rabble named the Ashigaru Yari.

(Answers left to right)
1. Stabs
2. Charger
3. Jabs
4. Spear of Valor

Spears spears and more spears. Not much to be said about these peasant warriors. They all where identical armor, with identical weapons and very similar poses. Given though that they look amazing surrounding a single figure with spears stabbing everywhere.

Stabs seems like he is somewhat marching but methodically keeping his opponent at bay with his long spear. Charger seems to be sprinting forward with his spear and thrusting it through his foe. Jabs challenges his opponents with an intimidating glare and a gruff voice. Spear of Valor stabs as he leans away from a swift blow from another enemy. Although all four sculpts are almost exactly identical, I think that Charger is the only one that um, stands out I guess.

Who is the favorite of these spear wielding warriors?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sculpt Polls! 44. Ashigaru Yari

Uuuuhhh...

E. None of the Above.

I'm HipHoppa in Urban Rivals, the coolest, online CCG of all time!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:27 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, these guys are similar. I think Stabs has the best fighting pose.
Old October 4th, 2012, 11:10 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
E. None of the Above.
What the B.I.V said.

EDIT: Post 200!

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; October 4th, 2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Post 200!
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:46 PM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

I have a tough time telling these poses apart but Spear of Valor looks to be getting ready to set his for an oncoming cavalry charge.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 4th, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Maybe it's my eyes...
Old October 6th, 2012, 03:51 AM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
I have a tough time telling these poses apart but Spear of Valor looks to be getting ready to set his for an oncoming cavalry charge.

I voted for Spear of Valor, basically because I also think that he looks like he's preparing for cavalry that may be charging down upon him.
Old October 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I chose spear of valor because he looks like he is digging his heels in for that fatal stab!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units