Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Shade? (Answers left to right)
Ballin' 14 21.88%
Boo! 22 34.38%
The Soul Devourer 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 19th, 2012, 07:59 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 40. Shades of Bleakwoode

Alongside the heavies come the tormenting Shades of Bleakwoode!

(Answers left to right)
1. Ballin'
2. Boo!
3. The Soul Devourer

Ballin' seems like he used to be a basketball player before becoming a shade. He does appear to be lunging at his enemy. Boo! looks the most like a ghost to me for some reason. Just kind of haunting to me. The Soul Devourer appears as if he is circling his confused foe. Personally out of the three I like Boo! the best for unknown reasons.

Who is the favorite of these speedy phantoms?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:02 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 40. Shades of Bleakwoode

I like all three of these ghostly sculpts. Soul Devourer wins out though due to its stealth-flying look.
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

'Boo' has always looked like he would be holding a basket of goodies.

I chose Ballin just because he's going at the enemy. Let's go Soul Devour.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Boo gets my vote because he always reminded me of an opera singer. (Well, they all do, but him especially.)

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:45 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Boo gets my vote because he always reminded me of an opera singer. (Well, they all do, but him especially.)
I forgot about that! I never notice it until someone points it out... then I always notice it! (until I forget)
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:34 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Ballin' just cause of his name
Old September 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

GT55 is right, the basketball ballin' figure looks to be lunging after someone standing higher up than him.

Boo always struck me as a dead monk or clergy member. Arms folded and yelling (perhaps that's just bad memories haunting me).

The Soul Devourer seems to have just exited through a door or wall and has just said 'Tah Dah!' That being said he's still my pick of the three.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 20th, 2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Ballin's attempting a shot while yelling in frustration.
Old October 16th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It was a close call between ballin and Boo! I chose Boo because he also has always reminded me of someone singing and I have always found that rather funny. Maybe he was part of a choir before meeting a tragic end.
Old May 9th, 2017, 01:56 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Boo would have to be my personal favorite, closely followed by Ballin'. Devourer I don't care for nearly as much for some reason.
Old May 9th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would say Necro, but these are Shades we're talking about

Now is as good a time as any to ask why Ballin' didn't get more love. Just look at the guy: he's shootin' for that 3-pointer 20d roll.

~TAF

TheAverageFan is Somebody, Somewhere...

Old May 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM

HolyDiver is surprisingly tart

Absolutely Ballin'. Look at him! He looks like he's about to swoop toward somebody, grab their soul by the neck and devour it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units