Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Armoc Viper? (Answers Left to Right)
Viper Party 18 32.73%
Sidewinder 19 34.55%
Neck Spikes 18 32.73%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 30. Armoc Vipers

We head to Ullar's mighty army and find the Venocs heavily armored companions, the Armoc Vipers. (Click pic for larger image)

(Answers Left To Right)
1. Viper Party
2. Sidewinder
3. Neck Spikes

I think the Armocs are one of the few sculpts that Hasbro could've done better. Although they are larger and better armored than their Venoc cousins, they aren't as imposing as they should be.

With that said Sidewinder is probably my least favorite. I don't know why I just don't care for his sculpt. Neck Spikes seems to be an attempt at an intimidating pose but the lack of detail hurts him greatly. That leaves Viper Party as the lone winner, although he shouldn't brag.

Which of these protectors of the Warlord gets your nod of approval?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; August 27th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:03 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 30. Armoc Vipers

I mostly agree, and Viper Party gets my vote. They should have been a tad bigger, imo.
Old August 27th, 2012, 12:31 PM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

Neck Spikes looks as though he's about to do a Hulk Hogan pumping up the guns routine...Never liked the side winding Ballet dancer...Viper party looks just plain mean.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 27th, 2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: I think I've been at a few of those parties...
Old August 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sidewinder is by far my most favorite of these Vipers. The sculpt is just awesome.

I would agree however that the other two could have been done better, but they are still okay. Sidewinder is perfect exactly how he is.
Old August 27th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How many of you think that at that angle Viper Party and Neck Spikes looks somewhat like they have a doggish face?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old August 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

I have to go with Sidewinder. The others just look weird.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM

happybluebird Woo who?

Neck spikes.

I wonder if I'm caught up on these yet.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units