Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Shaolin Monk? (Answers Left to Right)
Bare Chested Brawler 32 59.26%
Jackie Chan 11 20.37%
Win's Twin 11 20.37%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 19th, 2012, 12:10 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 25. Shaolin Monks

Everybody is Kung Fu fightiiiiinnnggg. We arrive at the disciplined Shaolin Monks.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Bare Chested Brawler
2. Jackie Chan
3. Win's Twin

The Shaolin Monks leap stealthily into their fighting poses. I believe that this is the only squad in heroscape that is all in fighting poses, which I like. The Bare Chested Brawler is doing that classic karate chop to the neck on his unsuspecting foe. Jackie Chan appears to have just landed after leaping down from a tower. His frightened opponent shutters as Chan lands a death blow to the face. Win's Twin is waxing on, waxing off and countering his enemy. His palm in the chest will knock the wind out of them to deliver his finishing blow.

I honestly love every single one of them and want to vote for all.I think I'm gonna give the edge to the Bare Chested Brawler because he is the most unique of the three figures.

Who is the favorite of these ancient disciples of Master Win?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 09:04 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:23 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sculpt Polls! 25. Shaolin Monks

I think Win's twin should be called kamehameha

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Last edited by TheExplodingCheez; August 19th, 2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: or rasengan
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:02 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I agree, Cheez! I like all three as well, but Bare Chested has the best "karate chop!" pose. Despite the fact that Shaolin Monks do not "karate chop", if I were facing these three men Bare Chested would frighten me the most.
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:06 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Twin

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 22nd, 2012, 07:11 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!

Bare Chest looks like he's steadying himself to throw that solitairy last punch to finish off the opponent.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 22nd, 2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Maybe it's the time or do these guys look like they were just break dancing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units