Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Marro Drone? (Answers left to right)
Stab 'em and Bag 'em 31 51.67%
Fist Bump! 17 28.33%
My Preciousssss 12 20.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 29th, 2012, 09:43 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 16. Marro Drones

Now entering wave 2!! First is the mindless infantry of the Hive, Marro drones.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Stab 'em and Bag 'em
2. Fist Bump!
3. My Preciousssss

The Marro Drones are one of the forefronts of the Marro's swarming strategy. I like all of these sculpts, one being a fighting pose two others doing standing looking angry. I like how the one on the far right holds onto his weapon like he'll never let it go. Stab 'em and Bag 'em is fun to put adjacent to his enemy when his Naginata-like weapon into an enemy's stomach. Although Fist Bump! is similar to My Preciousssss, I like My Preciousssss the most of the three.

Who is the favorite among these skeletal infantry?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
Old July 29th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 16. Marro Drones

I like Stab 'em the most, but Fist Bump reminds me of someone else, so I like him a lot too.
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:39 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Stab'em has the only fighting pose (I like the fighting poses... it reminds me of how I used to play with action figures... used to play...), but both others have really neat non-combat poses. Tough vote. I have to go with Fist Bump.
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:43 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Chedwiiiiiccck!

I mostly lurk around here for nostalgia
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love all of these guys poses but went with fist bump because of Chedwick.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's hear it for Sven's good ol' buddy, Chedwick!

Merry Svenmas.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:14 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Sculpt Polls! 16. Marro Drones

Stab 'em and Bag 'em is good, but the other two are way better pole dancers.
Conflicted vote. Does not hive mind compute.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units