Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 24th, 2012, 12:26 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post NOW COMPLETED: The Last Battles of the Valkyrie

Greetings, one and all! A few months ago, I started a fan fiction entitled The Quest for Valhalla. It was quite long, but turned out to be pretty popular. About a quarter of the way in, the plot expanded to trilogy sizes. I finished the Quest, and moved on to book two in the trilogy, the Final Battleground. However, near the end, sudden plot difficulties arose, and the connection to the trilogy was severed, much to the disappointment of those reading. The Final Battleground is no longer book two in the trilogy. However, I will be having a tie in later elsewhere.
To make up for the disappointment of the Final Battleground, I expanded the plot again. Now, instead of a trilogy, there will be five books, with the Quest as the first. This, the Last Battle of Valhalla, which was previously the third, is now the second.
Now, before my disjointed plot drives you off, let me say that the plot for this is fully developed down almost to the individual chapters, so no disappointments. Also, the book after that, although completely new, will have no problems that I can see. The one after that, I wrote before, but got stuck on. I will rewrite it as book four in this series. Book five is still in the foggy halls of the future, but is coming along. I do have the rest sorted out.
So, seeing as this is the sequel to the Quest, a brief summary of the Quest is in order. If you have already read the Quest, feel free to skip down to the last paragraph.
Spoiler Alert!

Now, before we begin, I should tell you two things. I am a Christian and like to incorporate a Christian theme in my writing every now and then. If you don’t like this, please feel free to read something else.
So, let us begin book two in the trilogy, The Last Battle of Valhalla.

Important Note: Certain parts of this book have been removed. This is because they pertain to a fan fiction that I have turned into an actual novel. I do not want future readers and/or publishers to find the alternate plots/characters for those novels within this fan fiction, as they do not reflect the novel properly, or the best quality of writing I am capable of.
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: I have since completed this series. The last three books got shrunk to form one, Valhalla Reborn.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; July 9th, 2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Last Battle of Valhalla

Just so that people will catch it, chapter one has been posted! The Last Battle is on!

Spoiler Alert!

Old January 25th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

YES! Looks like a great start TGRF, + rep, if it'll let me...
Old January 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Woot! Book two has come.
Old January 25th, 2012, 05:01 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Good job TGRF! The first one was great now a sequel! I jumped a bit a ahead with mine. I don't think I'll be writing a sequel. (If I ever finish the "company".)

Slink's story can be found here.
Old January 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM

Ah, the clan of watchers is ehre! Just get OB and the 15th bumper and we'll be good. Now, on to chapter two!
Spoiler Alert!

The tension is mounting...

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; July 9th, 2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

YES! More please!
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:11 PM

An update a day. If I don't exceed that, I ought to be able to keep on top of it. I only really have a lot of time to write on the weekend, so I need to keep it at one per day.
EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about that. Request granted! I won't be here tomorrow, so here's tomorrow's chapter. Enjoy!
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; July 9th, 2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Just got back from exams, and I am already blown away by the awesome! Great job TGRF!!!

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old January 26th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Another chapter tomorrow afternoon! I was preoccupied as I thought with a car show and a climbing wall. That was awesome!

Spoiler Alert!

Old January 27th, 2012, 08:58 PM

Here's the next installment. Sorry about it being so late, school suddenly sprung extra assignments on me.
Spoiler Alert!

Death approaches...

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; July 9th, 2016 at 10:19 AM.
Old January 28th, 2012, 11:59 AM

Hang on, Chapter Four?!? I'm supposed to be up to seven... I see only one remedy for this...
Spoiler Alert!

*Drumroll*

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; July 9th, 2016 at 10:19 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction