Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 9th, 2012, 12:46 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
UltraScape - The Ultimate Virtualscape Experiences

Greetings, all, and welcome to UltraScape, the ultimate Virtualscape experience! What is Ultrascape, you ask. Simply huge virtualscape boards. And by huge, I mean huge. We're talking thousands upon thousands of tiles used here. Literally.
At any event, UltraScape was brought about by my fan fictions. Feeling compelled to design a castle that had appeared in one of them, I one day opened Virtualscape and began what was to become the largest HeroScape set up I have ever seen anywhere.
This thread contains my Virtualscape UltraScape set ups... currently just one, Cyprien's Castle. There will soon be a second one however. It will be more of a fortress than a castle. I would tell you what it is, but as it has not appeared in my current fan fiction yet, I shall wait.
So, here are my UltraScape set ups. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by The Grim Reaper's Friend; April 13th, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old January 9th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cyprien's Castle - The Ultimate Virtualscape Experience

great work TFRF.
Quote:
vBulletin Message:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Grim Reaper's Friend again.
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Must... play... Cyprien... versus... Nicholas!
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:51 PM

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Who is this Nicholas that I keep hearing about?

Spoiler Alert!

Old January 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Based on the shadows, that's some serious underground
Old January 9th, 2012, 07:41 PM

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Nicholas Esenwein! C3V! Vampire! Cyp's nephew and Marcu's son! Do you reside beneath a mineral deposit?!?
Old January 9th, 2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Nicholas Esenwein! C3V! Vampire! Cyp's nephew and Marcu's son! Do you reside beneath a mineral deposit?!?
No, I reside separatly from C3V. I'll look him up though.

The underground is just the dungeons and the base of the three main towers. The dungeons are about ten levels high, because I have walls in there. You can actually see the top of the walls through the grass if you look closely.

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:13 PM

Just so that people will catch it, I have finally posted the completed Cyprien's Castle!

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 3rd, 2012, 07:18 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can't see any pictures.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I can't see any pictures.
That's strange, I can.

Well done TGRF! Looks amazing!
Old April 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. I thought I built big maps. This is incredible. Words can't decribe the awesomeness of this. If all the scapers world wide combined their collections, maybe we could build this and have a castle siege. *sighs. I'll keep dreaming. My tangent aside, amzing work.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM

Ah, yes, minor detail. You cannot build this at all in the physical world. Not unless you have ways to magically suspend tiles in mid air with no support.
Glad you like it though!

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction