Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 20th, 2011, 08:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Sheep's Map Thread - New Map - 11/26/23

FEATURED MAP

Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, and 1 RttFF
.PDF Download

Rise of the Valkyrie Base:
Spoiler Alert!

Swarm of the Marro Base:
Spoiler Alert!

Battle for the Underdark Base:
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel The Conflict Begins Base*:
Spoiler Alert!
*MtCB x2 is considered a MtCB Base. MtCB x1 is considered an expansion.

Start an online game with any of my maps at heroscape.org/ohs

Last edited by Sheep; March 14th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old November 20th, 2011, 08:25 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS2010'S Helm's Deep (Picture Loaded)!!!!!!

Didn't think it was possible to do it with 2 FotA... props to you.
Old November 20th, 2011, 08:28 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Actually it has 3 Castle sets of Ladders. ( 58 )
Old November 21st, 2011, 01:57 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Considering that few sets were used, well done! Very well done!
Old November 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

I especially like the giant fridge, located on the highest battlement. What a great, thoughtful way to allow those poor saps on guard duty to enjoy a cold beverage!

Well done!
Old November 22nd, 2011, 03:05 PM

Thanks everyone so far for the positive feedback!!!!
Old November 27th, 2011, 05:56 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... A Helm's Deep map I actually have the terrain to make... Great job!
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM

Did you take note that it uses 3 sets of castle ladders?

Also, I'm trying to get this .pdf'ed but if you want to raw VS File I'll send you it.
Old December 4th, 2011, 08:47 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I have change some of the map (still same requirements), but I have taken out all the ruins in the front, and where there is an opening on the western side of the castle where the river runs through I have added a two-hex ruin (from RotV) in there. It is to sybolize where the Berzerker blows up the wall. Sadly though the top is not removable as it is part of a 7- or 9-hex from the FotA. Once I have the chance I will build the map again and take some new pictures.
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:23 PM

Helm's Deep VS File

Follow the link and find the file, you will you won't.

Updated OP

Sorry but I could not get this pdf'ed so it is the raw VS file.

Last edited by Sheep; February 21st, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, I though "Hall of Fiends" was really cool. The height on the back end is a neat pull (so you probably don't need a t-glyph on that hex specifically), but you might be able to maximize the LoS blockers a little better; open up a few more foot paths - narrow and cavernous to follow the style.

I'm not sure that Wannok or t-glyphs are a problem on OM1, but there's no pull to the red-left end of the map, so you could probably put Wannok there and water block it.

Since rats are such a mess in the tight spaces, I like having the two t-glyphs to give something for heroes.

Old January 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM

I have decided to make this my official map thread for the sake of making another thread. So without further a due, I present, Hall of Fiends V.2:

I don't why picnik won't let me add numbers (for my full username). Darn picnik and I really don't want to use paint. Any suggestions?

I am free to all suggestions and criticism. I will hopefully have an updated version of Helms Deep up within the next week, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios