Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 30th, 2014, 11:20 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V SLITHERS INTO NHSD!

Two Archers, two drudge, one boar.

Cleric, Barbarian, Wereboar.

Chieftain, Druid.

The biggies: Owlbear and Ogre.

I'd like to see the Wereboar as a shape-shifter, one card with the same points, but different stats/abilities as different forms. Perhaps the boar form has more speed and a charging attack. Have the player choose which form will appear at the beginning of a round, and some event (wounding another figure? Taking a wound?) could allow you to change form for the following turn.

I'd also like to see the C3V consider the D.C. Undead set. Easiest way to get a Dracolich figure for Nidhogg, even if it's Othkurik-sized. From what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like the new D&D Attack Wing will have an undead Dragon figure appear anytime soon...

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old March 31st, 2014, 03:40 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I'd also like to see the C3V consider the D.C. Undead set. Easiest way to get a Dracolich figure for Nidhogg, even if it's Othkurik-sized. From what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like the new D&D Attack Wing will have an undead Dragon figure appear anytime soon...
I would advocate this, considering it already comes with some C3V figures already released (Nicholas, a Thrall).
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:09 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think I remember Curse of Undeath being passed over due to lack of availability - which honestly makes me curious about this set, since, in my experience, it's been even more scarce.
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:37 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun

Skeletal Lancer! Brilliant! We've needed skeleton cavalry ever since it was mentioned in Cyprien's bio.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old April 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, I have my Bloodburst Thrall. Could the next release come out tomorrow?

For real though, I know we've gotta be gettin' close to the next release. But when?
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:05 PM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If the first teaser is online by April 9, so they're all announced this month, Wave 18 will be out eight months after Wave 17.

Wave 14 took ten months, Wave 15 took eight (the other three were considerably faster).

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old April 27th, 2014, 03:21 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So it must be getting close to PAM poll time, correct? The last poll was on March 9th. That's 49 days by my count.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old April 27th, 2014, 03:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
So it must be getting close to PAM poll time, correct? The last poll was on March 9th. That's 49 days by my count.
Yes, the new PAM poll will be up very soon.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been nominated this time.

Good luck y'allz.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD (General Wars, 510)
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 27th, 2014, 04:59 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the reminder. Once school is out, hopefully I'll actually be able to remember my C3V duties.

We have another PAM poll coming up! Here are the list of nominees. These nominees are some of the C3V's best playtesters. If you've been nominated, let us know if you accept the nomination.

May-July Public Access Poll
1moreheroscaper
Tiranx
Toogwick_tuk
XDVincent
Mossman
Sir Yeshua

Last edited by Arch-vile; May 1st, 2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: :up: = accepted nomination
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:17 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sir Yeshua, as the only one who accepted his nomination, is the next Public Access Member!

Congrats Sir Yeshua, I'm glad we will finally see you in the Sanctum.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:25 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Wow... I was not expecting that. Thank You!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs