Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
How much D3 are you buying???

Well, it's that time again. I did this for D2, and it seemed to carry an interest, so I have decided to do it again.

The previews have started and so far we have 3 great units. There seems to be even more buzz around with D3 than there was for D2 and in spite of all the D&Gers.

I have decided to make it easy for myself this time around and to avoid missing out on the hot items. So, here is my list:
Uniques x3
Uncommons x5
Commons x6

So what is your D3 wishlist?
Spoiler Alert!

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Last edited by xraine69; September 27th, 2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How much D3 are you buying???

One of each pack. Plus whatever I get for Christmas/birthday.

Old September 25th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

One of everything and multiple copies of stuff I like. (I don't have much to spend.)

Maybe:
1X uniques
1X everything else (except below)
3X Pack with Death Knights

Last edited by Fen_Hydra; September 25th, 2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:10 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Totally depends on the previews.

It will probably be fewer than normal however because there are so many large figures which usually carry big point costs.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:17 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'm just going with 2 of the Wargamers Mega Packs again.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:31 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Im going to get 2 Full cases and 3xextra sqauds of death knights and what ever the other 2 person squad is.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old September 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart

1 unique
2 of each multiple

stingers>everything else
Old September 25th, 2010, 03:14 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

3 Unique
6 Common
Old September 25th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I hope to at least get the Heroes of Fallcrest and Icewind Scourge x2. Nothing else at the moment really.
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

None.

With it being released so close to Christmas I'm going to suck it up and wait to get then.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1 x Unique (No use fielding illegal multiples)
3 x Uncommon
3 x Common

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:53 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1x of everything and an extra DK pack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion