Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Turbo Lift

The Book of Turbo Lift

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Card PDF

Sticker PDF

Object Bio - Engineered for safe and quick travel up levels in buildings, these lifts can be extremely useful when one decides not to use the stairs.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q - If my figure is on a Turbo Lift attached to the third ladder rung and my opponent's figure is on the third ladder rung on a different ladder, does my figure have height advantage?

A - Yes, because the Turbo Lift has a height of 1.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 16th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:17 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Destructible Object: Turbo Lift

NAME = TURBO LIFT

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 1

LIFE = 1

DEFENSE = 6

TRANSPORT

Before taking a turn with a small or medium figure that is adjacent to a ladder that has an unoccupied Turbo Lift attached to it, or before taking a turn with a figure that is occupying a Turbo Lift that is attached to a ladder, you may place the Turbo Lift anywhere on the ladder. A figure that occupies a Turbo Lift when it is moved stays on the Turbo Lift and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. A figure that occupies a Turbo Lift when it is destroyed is placed on the same space the Turbo Lift was on and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; July 6th, 2016 at 01:21 PM. Reason: SP text added
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:42 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

They're small, so they'd definitely be throwable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:45 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
They're small, so they'd definitely be throwable.
The fact that a size was there was why I was asking. I wouldn't have thought that it would have been something that was going to be throwable. & the fact that it is small means a unit without Superstrength can throw it, which doesn't seem right thematically.

Cheers
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:47 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... yeah, I didn't even think about the part about figures without super strength ... that is a good point.
Can we get away with classifying it as Medium? (Like "Medium weight")? lol

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I was looking at it as a 2' diameter disk that was a single foot thick, and so I figured a normal person could throw it, but if I look at it in the more realistic sense like A3n, I could see it being basically an elevator extension with lots of connecting wires and cables. Looking at it that way, Medium 1 probably is best since I think only Superstrength figures could rip it out and chunk it.

Change coming, thanks.
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:48 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

If possible, Griff, could you post a picof the part you wish to use for this? Call me stupid, but I am still not understanding the part used.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old September 4th, 2010, 07:08 PM

OK, no pics but I will attempt to explain.

There are three pieces of a HeroClix unit.
1- the Figure
2- the inner wheel of the base
3- the outershell of the base

Remove the figure from the base.
Separate the inner wheel from the outershell.

That outershell can snap into a ladder rung on 8 (I think it is 8 ) different sides of its edge.
On the edge of the wheel, there are teeth that stagger (some are slightly larger than the others). The larger teeth are the 8 sides that actually snap into the ladder rungs.

Now what I do is I use my razor to cut those long teeth down to the same length as the shorter ones. This way the disk easily snaps into the ladder run on all sides and easily supports the weight of all small or medium figures.

I will take some pics this weekend and post them on Monday.
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:57 PM

I was thinking that I was going to cut the larger teeth down also, but after trying it I think they give it more stability.

Cheers
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, no pics but I will attempt to explain.

There are three pieces of a HeroClix unit.
1- the Figure
2- the inner wheel of the base
3- the outershell of the base

Remove the figure from the base.
Separate the inner wheel from the outershell.

That outershell can snap into a ladder rung on 8 (I think it is 8 ) different sides of its edge.
On the edge of the wheel, there are teeth that stagger (some are slightly larger than the others). The larger teeth are the 8 sides that actually snap into the ladder rungs.

Now what I do is I use my razor to cut those long teeth down to the same length as the shorter ones. This way the disk easily snaps into the ladder run on all sides and easily supports the weight of all small or medium figures.

I will take some pics this weekend and post them on Monday.
No pics needed. This is exactly the kind of "dumbed-down" explanation I needed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old September 4th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Pics would be great to have anyway ... we're going to need them for the eventual card, right?

Old September 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Pics would be great to have anyway ... we're going to need them for the eventual card, right?
Yeah, if A3n or Whitey could come up with a nice looking design sized correctly to fit on a Heroclix base, we could get some pics of the finished product. We need a Turbo Lift here and a Manhole Cover in its thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library