Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Glyph of Mysterious Artifact

The Book of the Glyph of Mysterious Artifact

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - What is the purpose of this strange artifact? No one really knows, but it seems to have a strange attraction to it, powerful enough that heroes and villains from all corners of known and unknown universes have sought its hidden power.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Artifact Glyph: Artifact Glyphs have no special power and are to be used for official scenarios or scenarios that you create.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • N/A

Last edited by A3n; June 20th, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
Old July 9th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Mystical Artifact

Do we need another generic glyph? Don't the official glyphs in the Marvel set cover the same thematic ground as this?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:16 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Mystical Artifact

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Do we need another generic glyph? Don't the official glyphs in the Marvel set cover the same thematic ground as this?
Yeah, but every Master Set has it's own Brandar Glyph, even the DnD set got a Brandar's Chest Treasure Glyph. I figure we may need it in the scenarios.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Mysterious Artifact

I don't have a problem with using glyphs from other sets in scenarios for this one ... do you?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I don't have a problem with using glyphs from other sets in scenarios for this one ... do you?
Mind? No. Prefer one for this set? Yes. It's not like it is really that difficult to do.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Just seems unnecessary is all. I do plan to print all of these off eventually and if it's redundant in use it's kind of annoying to add it to the print list.
I know, I know, I can just not print it if I feel that way, but the completionist in me will be annoyed.
I just am not understanding how this is any different than the two glyphs in the Marvel Master Set?

Old July 14th, 2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Just seems unnecessary is all. I do plan to print all of these off eventually and if it's redundant in use it's kind of annoying to add it to the print list.
I know, I know, I can just not print it if I feel that way, but the completionist in me will be annoyed.
I just am not understanding how this is any different than the two glyphs in the Marvel Master Set?
Well one major difference is gonna be the fact that C3G glyphs should look different from any other Glyph. I mean we are not classic, DnD, or Marvel, we are a different animal with even a special glyph (Equipment), our glyphs are recommended to be cut out and pasted on red poker chips to identify them. And what about the fact that our first "artifact" (loot) is a briefcase full of money? Don't you think it would be nice to have a C3G artifact that is not necessarily money?
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Yeah, I guess if you're playing "hide the glyph" in a scenario, it could be useful.
OK, you sold me on the poker chip point.

Old July 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't recall ever deciding that the C3G glyphs would look different from the others. When did we do that? I don't remember deciding the poker chip, either. I assumed that these all have been yellow glyphs, since they are part of superhero scape. Otherwise, if you play a game with C3G glyphs mixed with normal ones, you would know which is which.
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I don't recall ever deciding that the C3G glyphs would look different from the others. When did we do that? I don't remember deciding the poker chip, either. I assumed that these all have been yellow glyphs, since they are part of superhero scape. Otherwise, if you play a game with C3G glyphs mixed with normal ones, you would know which is which.
There are only 2 yellow glyphs per Marvel Master Set. And a Marvel master set costs about $25 bucks. We had 8 glyphs in World's Finest. So to acquire 8 yellow glyphs to customize, you would have to spend $100 just for the glyphs..... you see the problem with what you would be asking for?
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:40 PM

C3G has to provide a cheap customizable glyphs that are completely indistinguishable from each other, even though they do not look like any other official Glyph.
Old July 14th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm just saying I don't remember when we ever decided that...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library