Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 27th, 2010, 02:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #1 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth
Dysole's Customs Thread - Avatar :TLA NEW 04/19/17

I started this thread ages ago with some joke customs on Easter. (Complete message preserved below for posterity) 3 years later here on Easter I have decided to actually put out some custom ideas that have been ruminating in my head lately. It is mostly cool ideas from media I've watched and usually fits much better in with C3G stuff but I have some of my own Classic stuff as well so it's all in one spot. Anyway here's what we have.

Avatar the Last Airbender Customs - NEW

Spoiler Alert!

Code Geass

Spoiler Alert!

Gravity Falls Customs

Spoiler Alert!

FMA: Brotherhood Military (and an antihero)

Spoiler Alert!

FMA: Brotherhood Homunculi
Spoiler Alert!

Valhallan Flavor Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Licensed/Fictional Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Just for Fun/Joke Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Anyway feel free to comment, tell me what I did right, tell me what I can improve, throw flying bunnies. More than welcome to hear feedback.

Slight Disclaimer: I have done zero playtesting with said customs and priced them about what felt right. I also have no idea if the figures I've found are even compatible with Heroscape or not. I just went with what looked like it matched. That said, I did my best to both make powers that I felt worked and also that matched official Scape wording. I of course make no claims at being perfect but I would love to know if there is wording that can fix any of this stuff. Muchas Beaucoup.

~Dysole, who will add more as more ideas come to her

This sentence has exactly seven words.
This sentence doesn't have exactly seven words.

Last edited by Dysole; April 20th, 2017 at 01:40 AM. Reason: New Stuff
Old March 27th, 2010, 08:09 PM

rshorton is surprisingly tart
Re: New Figures from the Warriors of Astere Pack!!

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH
Old March 28th, 2010, 07:23 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't even WANT to know WHAT that thing is on the 2nd card!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:13 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Where my peeps at?
Oh. They're here.
Old March 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun Scapemage is a penguin with a machine gun

Peep! Peep! Peep!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 28th, 2010, 12:27 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I want to use the Greater Peep Elemental. Which figure should I proxy for it?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth Dysole is THE woman of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Something Huge, 9, and bulky. Charos or Krug sound good. Or you could take a bunch of peeps and mix them together and you have your own personal peep elemental.

Old April 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Something Huge, 9, and bulky. Charos or Krug sound good. Or you could take a bunch of peeps and mix them together and you have your own personal peep elemental.
Damn. I ate all of the peeps in the house already.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 1st, 2013, 02:53 AM

New Stuff

And I've added things to make this an actual customs thread as opposed to me making a joke announcement. (Doubt it'll be the last joke cards I put in here. Anyways, feedback appreciated.

~Dysole, bumping this up with a response

Old April 1st, 2013, 03:11 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dysole's Customs Thread New Figures 3/31/13!

Okay Mecharian Warpers.... (just my thoughts take em or leave em)
I feel like space warp the way it is worded needs to have its own move number..... Like Space Warp 3 or 4 or something...

Cybernetic Enhancements should say:
Mecharian Warpers are considered Soulborgs for any special power or attack on a soulborg card.

That's all I notice atm...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Rampage...
in THE WAR FORGE
Old April 1st, 2013, 03:56 AM

Shrug

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Okay Mecharian Warpers.... (just my thoughts take em or leave em)
I feel like space warp the way it is worded needs to have its own move number..... Like Space Warp 3 or 4 or something...

Cybernetic Enhancements should say:
Mecharian Warpers are considered Soulborgs for any special power or attack on a soulborg card.

That's all I notice atm...
It's basically the wording for Stealth Flight which is how it's intended to be and corrected. Zanks.

~Dysole, who feels like he might just be starting the Cyborg faction. ^_^

Old April 1st, 2013, 11:19 PM

New Thing

Added a new figure in honor of April Fools Day. Hope you enjoy.

~Dysole, science nerd

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards