Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which soulborg team is the best?
Jandar's Omnicrons 21 38.18%
Vydar's 'Trons 34 61.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 21st, 2009, 12:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
SOULBORG SPECIAL Unit Debate #12 -- 'Crons Vs. 'Trons

The soulborg bonding teams are some of the strongest around....
Which General's soulborg team do you think is the best, Jandar's or Vydar's?

1. Stats/Special Powers

2. Playability

3. Overall Usefullness

4. Who Would Win Head-To-Head

5. Army Builds

6. Best Strategic Use

Hint for next week:

Spoiler Alert!

MegaSilver, Unit Debate Master

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 21st, 2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old August 21st, 2009, 12:51 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SOULBORG SPECIAL Unit Debate #12 -- Omincrons Vs. 'Trons

The trons are much more competitive, but take up to many spaces, especially for the main event at Gencon this year. I think I'll go with the Omnicron just because they're abilities are cooler.

As for a general's best friend, it could be the best units for that general, or a kyrie could be their best friend. What is it tuba?

Edit: Change debate to 'crons vs. 'trons.

~Rednax, wondering if Major X17 and Zetacron should or should not be included.

Last edited by rednax; August 21st, 2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:01 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SOULBORG SPECIAL Unit Debate #12 -- Omnicrons Vs. 'Trons

I don't have much experience with the trons, but I have proxied (or is it proxyed?) them, and I think they play similarly. You can put the majority of you OM's on the Blastatrons, while you get as many Gladiatrons adjacent to enemy figs, and then you blast. The similarity would be that the Repulsors are played to get adjacent to an enemy fig (Usually a hero) and then hit them hard with the snipers. The disadvantage is the bonding, I think bonding would make the Omnicrons completely tourney ready. So I have to go with the trons.

Oh and BTW, you spelled my name wrong And I am not saying what the next debate is

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:02 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It all comes down to efficient order marker use. The omnicrons aren't efficient enough. Movement bonding wins this round.
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:09 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
It all comes down to efficient order marker use. The omnicrons aren't efficient enough. Movement bonding wins this round.
Exactly. The Crons aren't nearly mobile enough to beat the Trons. End of Story.
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Exactly. The Crons aren't nearly mobile enough to beat the Trons. End of Story.
Agreed.

Besides, the Trons fight for the Users.
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:27 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
I don't have much experience with the trons, but I have proxied (or is it proxyed?) them, and I think they play similarly. You can put the majority of you OM's on the Blastatrons, while you get as many Gladiatrons adjacent to enemy figs, and then you blast. The similarity would be that the Repulsors are played to get adjacent to an enemy fig (Usually a hero) and then hit them hard with the snipers. The disadvantage is the bonding, I think bonding would make the Omnicrons completely tourney ready. So I have to go with the trons.

Oh and BTW, you spelled my name wrong And I am not saying what the next debate is

Sorry, have it fixed. Good thing you won't tell!

And as to bonding, if the Omnicrons did have any they would mostly likely prove too powerful together.

MegaSilver, Unit Debate Master
Old August 21st, 2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
The trons are much more competitive, but take up to many spaces, especially for the main event at Gencon this year. I think I'll go with the Omnicron just because they're abilities are cooler.

As for a general's best friend, it could be the best units for that general, or a kyrie could be their best friend. What is it tuba?

Edit: Change debate to 'crons vs. 'trons.

Done!
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: SOULBORG SPECIAL Unit Debate #12 -- 'Crons Vs. 'Trons

I forgot to put in my guess for next week. A general's best friend is his dog, so obviously next week will be:

Anubian Wolves vs. Wolves of Badru
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:17 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It really should. X17 is a reasonable metagame choice for Trons (if you're expecting large heros) and Zeta (in theory, I've yet to test the build) meshes better with the repulsors.

But yeah, trons all the way.

Next.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:20 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
It really should. X17 is a reasonable metagame choice for Trons (if you're expecting large heros) and Zeta (in theory, I've yet to test the build) meshes better with the repulsors.

But yeah, trons all the way.

Next.
That's right - totally forgot about Zetacron. Is it too late to change my vote? With the repulsors it now becomes stupidly easy for Zetacron to get 8 attack "dice" (more like 8 attack power but with only 4 dice) from 8 range.

That is just sick.
Old August 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SOULBORG SPECIAL Unit Debate #12 -- 'Crons Vs. 'Trons

Glads/Blasts easily.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units