Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
GenCon 2009 - Prizes and Trophies

I wanted to post up some pictures of the stuff that will be up for grabs in the Heroscape events at this year's GenCon.

stay_golden_ponyboy approached me about making some plaques and trophies for some of the events. He designed them and donated them to us for these events: Championship, Dragon Wars, and General Wars

Many thanks to stay_golden_ponyboy!!!!

---

I decided to go with some retro trophies this year. Grungebob used these in 2007 and they are prefect for these events. Easy to travel and pretty cool little trophies to have. The base lights up the crystal in alternating color to illuminate the inner skull:

I won a couple of these in 2007. I still turn them on every now and again to remember the time when I was actually good at Heroscape.

---

No GenCon event is complete without Custom Dice. These were a community effort with josh-n-papa supplying the unpainted etched dice and Bunjee, superflytnt, ChaosChild, BloodyBaroness, lilnewbie, and myself painting them.

To further the gap in the Bang to Hype ratio, we incorporated a Steamroller into the design of these dice. There will be at least one set of these up for grabs in each event.

---

And as always, we have Dice Boxes and Dice Towers from Vixentorgames.There will be at least one of these to win in each event, design will vary:

---

In addition to all of this, WotC is supplying ample Heroscape product as prize support for our events.

There will also be Gift Card prizes for the larger events: Heat Of Battle, Championship, and General Wars

Happy 'scaping everyone! See you at GenCon!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 6th, 2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old August 5th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GenCon 2009 - Prizes and Trophies

OH MY!

That is awesome! Thanks for the pics.
Old August 5th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Awesome!!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 5th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

Man am I jealous of everyone getting to go and game!

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old August 5th, 2009, 06:43 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Very nice!
Oh how I wish that I could afford to go this year. Oh well.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 5th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really cool prizes!
Old August 5th, 2009, 11:18 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Great job R˙chean and every one involved! Looking forward to some good WAR!

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!
Old August 5th, 2009, 11:26 PM

mark_hero Woo who?

Wow to the max!

Impressive to say the least.
Old August 5th, 2009, 11:51 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy *&$#! Every single one of those prizes is awesome. I especially love the plaques. Hopefully I get my hands on some of them . Thanks to everyone involved in the GenCon Heroscape events for putting this together. I can't wait until next week!
Old August 5th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those dice look awesome! Thanks to SGP for making those awesome trophies!
Old August 6th, 2009, 01:56 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those are some sexy trophies!

I had a bunch just like them a few days ago.

This one was my favorite:

Last edited by stay_golden_PONYBOY; August 6th, 2009 at 02:01 AM.
Old August 6th, 2009, 02:00 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Every prize looks awesome. I really like the plaques and the dice and the dice towers. You all did a great job and spoil us all with your dedication, time, and effort.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all there.

SEE YOU @ GEN CON 2014!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con