Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 8th, 2009, 07:12 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Plastic Storage Drawers on Clearance @ Staples in-store

On Friday I picked up a 3-drawer sterilite-style storage unit w wheels at Staples on 28th st in Grand Rapids, MI. It was in a clearance section by the office chairs with piles of marked-down calendars.

There were a few others left. Originally Marked $30, on clearance for $11.95, rang up $7.50.

Happy Hunting!
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:30 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Plastic Storage Drawers on Clearance @ Staples in-store

Wow that's really good, I wonder if it applies to all Staples or if it is a regional/single store thing? Only one way to find out... thanks!

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:43 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, this is definitely YMMV - your mileage may vary.
Old June 8th, 2009, 08:03 PM

Classicsmiley is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the heads-up. Is there a particular brand name on the drawer unit? There's a Staples near me that I want to check out, but I also wanted to take a look at their website. Besides needing storage for Heroscape, I'm also always looking for more LEGO storage...

Old June 9th, 2009, 08:31 AM

I think there were at least 2 brands there, I did not recognize either.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales