Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:11 PM

stac541 has disabled reputation
Storing Figurines

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone can give me any cool suggestion on how to store our Heroscape figurines. Like a neat storage unit, etc. Right now we have it a tool box type unit. Thought it would be interesting to hear some other ideas. Thanks.....
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:16 PM

madmanmuzik has disabled reputation
We basically use hardware boxes, the kind with little dividers so that we can keep all the squads separate. It works fairly well.

COOL ideas, though? Maybe you could keep a tiered HS "map" set up, and organize them on that? I'm thinking something like a very wide staircase, with each step maybe 1 or 15x1Plus, it would make a nice little (well, kinda big, actually) display, with all you figs sitting in plain view. Those with cats or children need not apply.
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:34 PM

Venandier has disabled reputation
I usually use the boxes that I get from RTFF, TT, Orm's, or TT to store my figs. Welcome to the boards by the way.

I wish we could get an army of dwarves, fully armed and filthy.
Old September 4th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venandier
I usually use the boxes that I get from RTFF, TT, Orm's, or TT to store my figs. Welcome to the boards by the way.
The boxes are great for larger figs, but I find these (currently available in Big Lots) to be the best.

Old September 4th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
I don't know why the image isn't working. Check out my Herospoof album for the image.
Old September 4th, 2006, 03:42 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here are some photos of what I use:

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 4th, 2006, 03:50 PM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I don't know why the image isn't working.
because you must convert it to JPEG format.
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
I had no option but to commit a rubbermaid container for my figures. I have 4x of all commons and all uniques made so far. When putting on a game at the local comic shop, I can't afford to drag around a bunch of tackle boxes, so this is what I ended up with. It works out really well, at least a lot better than ziplock bags that distorted the figures....

-Ski
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:33 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I don't know why the image isn't working.
because you must convert it to JPEG format.
Not true; I post images as PNGs and they show up just fine... any of GIF, JPEG, or PNG will work.
Old September 4th, 2006, 04:47 PM

stac541 has disabled reputation
Thanks everyone for posting!! Everyone has some really neat ideas! Now I must go out shopping....
Old September 4th, 2006, 05:13 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
www.snapware.com
Old September 4th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
This is what I use.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hlight=storage

So far it works great.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion