Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart
Cool STEALTHRULER's Customs - Model 8764

Hey there! Before I even go on to talk about my customs, I am letting everyone know I did this with GIMP and have renamed this dude Model 8764. Changed his abilities a bit as well. Enjoy!

Model 8764

Soulborg
Unique Hero
War Model
Relentless
LARGE 7

5 life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4
180 pts.

Chest Blast
Range 5. Attack 3. If Model 8764 destroys the targeted figure, he may attack another figure in range. If he wounds, but does not destroy the figure, the targeted figure cannot move for the rest of the round.

Reinforced Plating
When being attacked by a small or medium figure, Model 8764 may roll 2 more defense dice.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Last edited by STEALTHRULER; August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old October 26th, 2008, 04:05 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: STEALTHRULER's Customs - General Z5

Looks pretty balanced and definitely creative. The Iron Grip restriction on defense dice seems a bit too powerful, though, considering that he has 5 attack.
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:21 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Your Iron Grip ability needs to be tweaked:
If you roll a 14 or higher the figure cannat move for the rest of the round and can only roll up to 2 defence dice for the rest of the round.
This will keep arrow gruts and vipers from getting some extra help.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old October 27th, 2008, 01:23 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

When creating special abilities for customs, they often determine how the character will act when being used to their best stratigic use. Another perpose of customs is to fill a niche in current heroscape. From what I can tell, this character is as much a staple as Q9 is. It's a tank, with 2 auto sheilds. He can force people to fight him with a good roll, making him very much like a gladiatron. Does this fill a niche? How about Chest Blast? Does that fill a niche? Interesting ideas none the less.
Old October 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM

I see what you mean. My next custom I'll try something else. I have a little bee figure I can use to make an Aquilla figure. Here's a power or 2 in progress.

Insect Bonding: Before moving with (Insert name of my cutom here) you may first move with any insect hero you control.

Weakening Sting: Attack 3. Range 1. If (INSERT CUSTOM HERE) inflicts a wound, the targeted figure must roll the 20 sided die once every round for the rest of the game. If the wounded figure rolls a 14 or higher it may only move 3 spaces that turn.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM

Re: STEALTHRULER's Customs - Prototype 8764

I changed him and uploaded a pic! Tell me honestly if I need to change numbers, have typo's etc. Thanks!

My Customs My Maps
Old February 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool! I really like this guy, despite his lack of niche-filling. The wording on the powers could sound a little more official, but other than that, looks great!

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHRULER View Post
I changed him and uploaded a pic! Tell me honestly if I need to change numbers, have typo's etc. Thanks!
Oh, the irony.

It's OK. Whenever I write about myself, I say I hate tpyos. Yes, spelled like that. Every time. And it never ceases to crack me up. Others? Not so much.

Grinnell College '16

Last edited by Fuzzie Fuzz; February 10th, 2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old February 13th, 2009, 07:31 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

hmmm....... very good!!!! The chest blast power is very useful.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards