Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape Birthday Cake

After winning several of the events at Gencon this year I brought my trophies in to work to show off and revealed my Heroscape addiction to my co-workers. I realized that they would be making fun of me for it, but I really don't care, most of the people at my work are Nerds anyways!

Anyhow, we have a birthday cake every two months for anyone born during that time and it just so happens that my birthday is today! The admin in charge of the cakes thought it would be fun to make the Aug-Sept cake with a Heroscape theme. I had no idea she was doing this, but I thought that the cake came out really cool, so I took some pictures and I thought I would share.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Birthday Cake

That is totally awesome. Did she go and buy some figures just for the cake?

Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Nice! You know you work with good people when they go to lengths like that.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:35 PM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Too bad she didn't put a Skahen on it. That would have made your day! Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:35 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

Mmmmm. Tastes like Scape.

EDIT: happy birthday!

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM

pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby! pegasus rolls all skulls baby!

Amazing variety of figures on that cake. From your story one would expect they'd gone out, buy a booster and stick the contents on top of the icing. Instead of that I see figures from two mastersets and various expansions. Either some poor kid out there is looking at a big hole in his HS collection or there must be another scaper on the loose at your work.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:40 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
That is totally awesome. Did she go and buy some figures just for the cake?
One of other guys at work has a kid who plays, so they borrowed the figures from him. I think he is 10!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

mmm . . . Heroscake

Happy Bday, Lonewolf. And be careful: BIRTHDAY CAKE CONTAINS SMALL PARTS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:42 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
mmm . . . Heroscake

Happy Bday, Lonewolf. And be careful: BIRTHDAY CAKE CONTAINS SMALL PARTS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Heroscake is for ages 8+

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
mmm . . . Heroscake

Heroscake is for ages 8+
lollerScapes

... anyway. Good job getting the word out, lonewolf! A similar thing happened at my work. Since I missed two days of work going to GenCon, everyone was curious what I had been doing. My summer job had me working with a bunch of kids from K-6, so I taught a couple dozen of them the basics of the game on the last day of the program. I didn't get any cake out of it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 3rd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Mmmmmmmm.... CakeScape.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:21 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

It always brings a smile to my face when I see proof that not everyone in this world is a selfish SOB.

Nice cake and Happy Birthday!

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion