Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 16th, 2008, 08:19 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Resource: Index of Elves (w/ card pics & book links)

Here are the army cards for all Elves through Wave 8. Click on each card to take you to that unit's book (or the "revealed" thread for cards without books).

Wizards - Chardris, Emirroon, Ulginesh, Johrdawn, Arkmer, Acolarh, Morsbane, Kyntela Gwyn
Archers - Syvarris, Aubrien Archers
Archmages - Sonlen
Warriors - Warriors of Ashra

Tricky - Emirroon, Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Sonlen, Warriors of Ashra
Valiant - Chardris, Johrdawn, Acolarh, Kyntela Gwyn
Precise - Syvarris, Aubrien Archers

If you'd like to see all the info on the new releases, check this thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=18154

Last edited by Soul Shackle; May 23rd, 2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Army Cards for All Elves

Why?
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:36 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?

Because elves are awsome, that is why

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:41 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Why?
There is nowhere else to look at all the elves at one time without opening up a ton of windows, and Sonlen's and Kyntela's cards aren't on this site period. Why not?
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:44 PM

500points Woo who?

Thanks soul shackle this should help people so they don't have to run around to find the army cards.

< Click me Please
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:46 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Soul Shackle. I was having trouble keeping all the elves straight in my head. I know a card once I play with it, but this is helpful for me until then.
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Quote:
Why?
There is nowhere else to look at all the elves at one time without opening up a ton of windows, and Sonlen's and Kyntela's cards aren't on this site period. Why not?

Oh they're not?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9618

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=11080
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:03 PM

500points, you're welcome, I thought the same thing.

HSisforcoolkids, you're welcome, I find it helpful to see them all together as well.
Old May 17th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why?

Oh they're not?

Oh, those are just BOOKS, netherspirit, and therefore don't count as being on this site. <pout>
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:01 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

It would help if we had SotM and Wave 7 card scans in the gallery, though. I thought we did, but my last browse thru came up empty.
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why?

Oh they're not?

Oh, those are just BOOKS, netherspirit, and therefore don't count as being on this site. <pout>
AWWWW, REV! I should have said they weren't in the gallery, since I didn't think to check the books. I absolutely appreciate all the work you, dnutt, and the others have put forth to create and organize those books. They're a great tool that I use and recommend quite often. Sorry!

EDIT: I mentioned this to LordRaidor and I think he is going to possibly copy the scans of the missing cards over to the gallery. I can't say for sure, but if he doesn't, I'd be willing to do it.
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:29 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Why?

Oh they're not?

AWWWW, REV! I should have said they weren't in the gallery, since I didn't think to check the books. I absolutely appreciate all the work you, dnutt, and the others have put forth to create and organize those books. They're a great tool that I use and recommend quite often. Sorry!

EDIT: I mentioned this to LordRaidor and I think he is going to possibly copy the scans of the missing cards over to the gallery. I can't say for sure, but if he doesn't, I'd be willing to do it.
Coolios, glad it at least came to the attention of those in charge of the gallery. The books are a great resource, but I find the gallery much quicker and easier to find if I just wanna check a card I don't own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units