Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2008, 07:43 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Portable Storage for Large Collections

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
But we both want some nagrubs.
"Whadda you want tonight, honey ... chicken? Pizza?"

"Nah, I feel like a bucket of nagrubs."

"Ooh, perfect — I'll drive!"

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
But we both want some nagrubs.
"Whadda you want tonight, honey ... chicken? Pizza?"

"Nah, I feel like a bucket of nagrubs."

"Ooh, perfect — I'll drive!"
LOL! That reminds me of an episode of Futurama (for those who've watched it), the one about Poplers (please tell me I'm not the only one).

-insert signature here-
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

The thing is, I like them boiled with Italian sausage and peppers and she likes them roasted with celery sprigs and basil. Go figure...
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Naw, they're best steamed or on the half-shell.
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:15 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Cooked?! We likes them, RAW!
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Raw is best. I enjoy Fried marro too. Anyone else?
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Raw is best. I enjoy Fried marro too. Anyone else?
I am not a Marrophage.
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Cooked?! We likes them, RAW!
That is, after all, the traditional way for the Hivelords to eat them
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:53 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
LOL! That reminds me of an episode of Futurama (for those who've watched it), the one about Poplers (please tell me I'm not the only one).
Don't worry, Nibbler, you're not the only one.

I have the whole series on DVD; one of the best comedies ever.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:59 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

First time I saw the poppler episode... I was eating KFC pop corn chicken... so now when ever I see reruns of that episode I can kind of taste the popplers when they eat them.

As for the Plano 3750 storage units, they were usually $10 on amazon.com they are currently just under $6 each. There is also another 3731 case that is the same foot print/size just deeper (3.25"), it is just one big container that matches the other one... good for the dragons.

I was trying to find a place to buy them in bulk, to do some sort of group buy or something...
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:00 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
First time I saw the poppler episode... I was eating KFC pop corn chicken... so now when ever I see reruns of that episode I can kind of taste the popplers when they eat them.

As for the Plano 3750 storage units, they were usually $10 on amazon.com they are currently just under $6 each. There is also another 3731 case that is the same foot print/size just deeper (3.25"), it is just one big container that matches the other one... good for the dragons.

I was trying to find a place to buy them in bulk, to do some sort of group buy or something...
Walmart sells them for under $5. That's where I get them.

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion