Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old March 13th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
The Injex

The Injex- an index of most of the threads I've started.

My random collection of my spare time. Mods, feel free to lock. I put it here in General in the hope that it falls off the board sooner. I couldn’t decide what to put in my sig, so here it all is.

Army Construction
What’s in an Order Marker?
Cheap, but effective armies
Three army Archetypes?

In-game strategy
Dude, Where's your X: OM-II, note:UPC’s is much better!
Glyph Grabbing!
Shifting Roles: OM IV

Maps
My maps

Design
My top 10 favorite designed units (after a month of play)
The Izumi Samurai/Mimring Precedent- why special attacks are special
OM III- How order markers affect design

Unit Strategy Reviews
Airborne Elite
Anubian Wolves
Omnicron Snipers
Thorgrim the Viking Champion

Unit specific questions, speculation
Isamu Shuffle
Zelrig a Warlord?
Q9 Overrated?

Battle Reports
Tree Town Open III- NHD 2007
Outpost 2000 Open, Jan 5 2008
Chicagoland, March 1, 2008

Miscellaneous/opinion
What kind of ‘Scaper are you?
Why so many Master sets?
First!

Again, I don't expect people to keep this bumped or anything. I expect and welcome a lock eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
You definately have some good threads, but was this really neccisary?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
You definately have some good threads, but was this really neccisary?
I am glad he did it. This is index of his good threads not just a bunch of his "pics and avatars". This is actually useful info.
Old March 13th, 2008, 02:45 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Yeah Jexik has really good insight into the game and this will be very helpful when I want to skim over one in the future.
Old March 14th, 2008, 12:46 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
I don't mind the index. You have sensible threads, Jexik.

Old March 14th, 2008, 05:12 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
He's kind-of doing what I did and just posted a bunch of stuff he would like to have in a tread

But because he is a more respected than me his thread isn't going to be a humongous train wreck mine already started to be within the first 2 post

And I don't see his being locked, either

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old March 14th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
He's kind-of doing what I did and just posted a bunch of stuff he would like to have in a tread

But because he is a more respected than me his thread isn't going to be a humongous train wreck mine already started to be within the first 2 post

He has posted items of value to the entire community; you posted some pictures you had in your signature.
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920

He has posted items of value to the entire community; you posted some pictures you had in your signature.
Agreed! All of Jexik's post were very helpful to me when I first joined and he made even better posts since them. Thank you for making this index, but I think it should be placed somewhere else,not sure where though.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 14th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
I agree. This is valuable. For someone, who claims to not be so good at actually playing, I think Jexik has some of the best insights into the game as anyone on these boards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General