Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 29th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rocktrolls Customs-Gnids!!!

Mold release is used when you make the silicone mold only not when casting. Well at least thats how it is for smooth on products now sure on the stuff your using.
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
The last game I played was months ago, and I had several friends over and learned two things..

Never make a map this big for people who do not know how to play..

And never invite more than 1 person over who does not know how to play that ISN'T at least a part time gamer....

2 hours in, almost no kills, I claimed there was a time limit and it had just passed and who ever had more figs on the table won... JUST WON.. PLEASE LEAVE! all of you!!! I love you guys but I cant keep seeing my dice hit the floor or my hexes get any more coke spilled on them....

Next time I had them over it was Guitar hero night only. They asked about my "toy board game" I said I sold it....
This happened to just last week. There were 10 of us crammed into a room that the battlefield took up 50% of, and the couch, bookshelves, and computer desk too up another 25%. Only 3 of us owne the game (and that includes my friend who hadn't touched his collection since he was 10, and only ever played the basic game). Only half of us even knew the rules going into the game. Moral of the story: 10 player total warfare = total failure

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 29th, 2012, 09:01 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One thing you can do to improve game play on big maps is to use 6 order markers but markers 4-6 are reinforcement markers that are "move only/no bonding" for those units. Some people even play that you can't use them on the units that took normal turns. Gets more of your army into combat quicker and adds a layer of strategy.
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok now thats just awesome, I love the idea of the quicker moving Units that way!

Boggle Im sorry to hear about that, and I agree !
Old March 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker DragonSlayer2 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Mold release is used when you make the silicone mold only not when casting. Well at least thats how it is for smooth on products now sure on the stuff your using.
Yes, mine works the same way. However it didnt release the two part mold after I poured the second half I then had to cut out my elf archer x_x Thankfully no harm care to him.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old March 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Zbee take a picture of your stuff even if its packed up ! 3k WOW I have no idea how many I have but thats NO where near that number!
OK, my figures are broken down into factions, and have 10 more factions to photograph tonight, so I'll should hbe able to post my entire collection soon. Just because you asked nicely and because you did such an awesome job on my Gnids.

Check out my blog: ZB's Collection

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; March 2nd, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Thats an impressive collection I have no where near that many
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:16 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks Rocktroll, did you spot the Gnids in the Marro collection?
Thanks for that awesome job!

Also just wanted you to know, that I came in 5th place in the Michigan tournament and won your custom Jungle plants. they look awesome on a map...thanks for sending them, too.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

did you win them both or just one? Would love to see them on your map, next time let me know again and I will make you some more for your next tourny!
Old March 19th, 2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
did you win them both or just one? Would love to see them on your map, next time let me know again and I will make you some more for your next tourny!
Well, I kept one and had it featured on a map in the tourney; then won the other one...so now I have a pair .

I did not get a pic of it at the tournament, but I have them on my Can"t Take the Heat map by dignan in my home right now:

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 21st, 2012, 09:04 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

They look sweet on that map!
Thanks for the pictures.

My Marauder / Omnicron figure had fallen at some point and broke off one of "wings". I couldn't find it so I made a new one using greenstuff and instant mold. I copied the other side and used that to replace the broken part. Repainting was a little tricky to combine the colors.

I am not sure if I posted this already but a while ago I bought a Mage Knight Rune Lord for $.99. Looked like a perfect hero for the dwarven faction.

I repainted him in earthy tones, similar to the Axegrinders.

Don't have a card for him or any idea what I'll do with him but it was a fun repaint and he looks like he belongs.

I have a couple of projects going on at the same time, and never enough time to do them, which is good because it means I always have something to do once I get home after work. I'll post my ongoing projects in the next post.

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 21st, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:35 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

These are a couple of my projects I am working on. I have no idea what I'm doing on half of them but I am having fun working on them little at a time. Any suggestions or ideas are more than welcome.

Shipwreck
Spoiler Alert!

Micheals Bird House Tower - Dice Tower
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 22nd, 2012 at 09:13 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions