Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Shades fan maps New: The Cliffs/ Bog Den 4.0!

Re-doing Map thread!

Here's my newest map...
It uses 10 Mastersets and some Roads!

The Cliffs

It's been a while but figured I start the Year off right!

and one of my favorite more tournament oriented maps that I've playtested a bunch...

Bog Den 4.0
Building Instructions

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; May 5th, 2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: New Maps
Old November 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
1) You need the img tag at the beginning of each and the /img at the end of each.
2) You have to upload them to something like Photobucket, you can't link them directly from your computer.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am sorry My computer crashed when I was editing it.

Old November 6th, 2007, 11:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Looks cool! I'll have to remember to set up a graveyard with my zombies for next Halloween.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Wears Shades at Night

I hate having one of the starting zones next to it because it is to hard to go through. Next time I would put it right in the center of the map.

Old November 7th, 2007, 04:39 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shades fan maps GraveYard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
Cool effect! This really is a Shades map!

The battlements as grave stones, and sand tiles as grave soil humps are great effects. It's brilliant.

Old November 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
Awesome stuff, I was thinking of making graveyard terrain, I never thought to use the battlements.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old November 7th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Very fun looking map, Shadesfan.
Old November 7th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Oh its very fun to play either a Two player game or a scenario where Zombies and shades surround the place.

Old April 18th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Re: Shades fan maps[New River raftin 2]

Updated with new version of River raftin.

Old April 28th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Re: Shades fan maps[New Map: Moridan Swamp]

Updating!

Last edited by Shades fan; May 5th, 2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Re: Shades fan maps[New Map: Moridan Swamp]

Updating!

Last edited by Shades fan; May 5th, 2009 at 05:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios