Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old September 13th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
500 Point Non-Competitive Armies

We've all seen some bad ones, but who can come up with the worst?

Two rules:
Your army must be between 485 and 500 points.
It must fit within 24 hexes. (No losing squads on purpose.)

Here's my first attempt:

Runa
Empress Kiova
1x Zombies
1x Marro Drones
Su-Bak-Na
Kyntela Gwyn

500 points, 11 hexes. Who can do worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:02 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Taelord - 180
Rechets of Bogdan - 50
Spartacus - 200
Greeks - 50
Kyntella Gwyn - 20

Total: 500
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:11 PM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Taelord-180
Spartacus-200
Kyntela-20
The Wave 8 Samauri-200
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:19 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
DW7K 100
Spartacus 200
Khosmet 75
Dund 110

I can smell it from here.
Old September 13th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar rocks 4553
Taelord-180
Spartacus-200
Kyntela-20
The Wave 8 Samauri-200
Wow, that's 600 points, but it's still pretty bad. Nice work!

I'm starting to sense a pattern here. I wonder if I should create a hex minimum as well? Maybe 15-24 starting hexes? For now, I'll keep it as is.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 13th, 2007, 06:53 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DFW Worst Army Ever Tournament

I don't remember the winning army though.
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:21 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Try...
Kyntella Gywn
Retchets
Shiori
All right, so we have 130 pts. Of useless. Add this to...
Zombiesx1
Dronesx1
Khosumet
Marro Hive
Swog Rider
For 500 pts....
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
DFW Worst Army Ever Tournament

I don't remember the winning army though.
I almost named named this thread 'Worst. Army. Ever.' But instead I decided to go with a title more closely resembling another topic.

Seems like I'm woefully unoriginal right now. I guess that's what happens when you don't join the site (or the game) until July of this year.

Quote:
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Maybe there was a time when this was hard, but there are so many specialized support heroes now, it doesn't take much effort. Who would win between these two?

090 Kiova
200 Spartacus
100 Ornak
110 Acolarh

045 Sonya
075 Khosumet
160 Marro Hive
120 Runa
100 Marcus

Kiova has solid stats for a Kyrie; with her and Spartacus' 6 attack, I think they're somewhat stronger. Should be close, though.
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:28 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
Maybe there was a time when this was hard, but there are so many specialized support heroes now, it doesn't take much effort. Who would win between these two?

090 Kiova
200 Spartacus
100 Ornak
110 Acolarh

045 Sonya
075 Khosumet
160 Marro Hive
120 Runa
100 Marcus

Kiova has solid stats for a Kyrie; with her and Spartacus' 6 attack, I think they're somewhat stronger. Should be close, though.
Read the thread. He's going to put a 15 space limit, I think.
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Read it yourself. I slipped in under the wire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I'm starting to sense a pattern here. I wonder if I should create a hex minimum as well? Maybe 15-24 starting hexes? For now, I'll keep it as is.
Old September 13th, 2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Read it yourself. I slipped in under the wire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I say let's assume he changed it. If he keeps it as is though...
Marro Hive
Sparactus
Hamato Toro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion