Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 26th, 2007, 05:48 AM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
Some of Ghost's Custom Marvel

Here are a few of some of the Marvel Customs I put together. . . let me know what you think. . .

got scape ?

Old August 27th, 2007, 06:59 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I like the ideas on Absorbing Man, although you might want to phase his ball and chain attack more like Daredevil's. Do the two figures need to be adjacent to each other?

Perhaps a little more variety in the terrain bonuses would be good, too, like lava giving him an engagement strike ability like the Nakitas.

All in all, cool deal, just needs a little more wordsmithing to feel truly "legit"
Old August 27th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, GhostWalker107!

On behalf of our paranormal and Ohio requiemed community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, appreciating an excellent first effort on your customs

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
I like the ideas on Absorbing Man, although you might want to phase his ball and chain attack more like Daredevil's. Do the two figures need to be adjacent to each other?
I figured when using Absorbing Man's Ball & Chain Special Attack, if he chooses 2 adjacent opponents, they dont need to be adjacent to one another, more or less him swinging his Ball and Chain around in a circle type thing. But he couldn't choose to attack 2 different opponents if they were 2 hex's away.

got scape ?

Old August 27th, 2007, 09:06 PM

Thanks for the invite Aldin. .

got scape ?

Old August 27th, 2007, 11:02 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWalker107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
I figured when using Absorbing Man's Ball & Chain Special Attack, if he chooses 2 adjacent opponents, they dont need to be adjacent to one another, more or less him swinging his Ball and Chain around in a circle type thing. But he couldn't choose to attack 2 different opponents if they were 2 hex's away.
So both figs have to be 2 spaces away but not adjacent to each other, or 2 spaces away AND adjacent to each other?
Old August 28th, 2007, 04:01 AM

Quote:
So both figs have to be 2 spaces away but not adjacent to each other, or 2 spaces away AND adjacent to each other?
If Absorbing Man had 2 adjacent opponents, he could attack both of them with 1 roll of the dice. If he had 1 adjacent and another 2 hex's away, he could attack either one, but not both.

got scape ?

Old August 28th, 2007, 04:02 AM

A Sentinel from the Bolivar and Larry Trask day's, when they us'ta hunt and kill mutants.

I'm thinking of making a Custom Galactus, but my idea would be pretty much unbeatable. . as he should be !

got scape ?

Old August 28th, 2007, 04:07 AM

Also wanted to put together a pretty heavy Galactus, this custom will pretty much squash anything but a army of Hulk's. . .I should have also put something in there to make him imune to Special Powers like Red Skulls "Dust of Death" but ran out of room.

got scape ?

Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:27 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Added your customs to A-Z Comic Hero Custom Creations

Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I have a feeling that Galactus should cost a lot more.
Old January 24th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
you may want to also post all new cards in the 1st post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations