Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 19th, 2021, 06:07 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Darkseid (II) (Vote 4 On Deck)

This passes.

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Lord Pyre
@Arch-vile
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:09 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Sentry's status as highest costing unique hero didn't last long.
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Figure could probably use a slight reddish tint to it. The stark white in the clearly very red environment makes him look a tad out of place.

Yea
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:12 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I did put a hair of it, I can take it a little further. Never sure how much we're supposed to alter them to match the background so I try to be conservative there.
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:31 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

Sentry's status as highest costing unique hero didn't last long.
Only one option - Sentry 2.

yea
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Oh, one thing I noticed here. The 'place a wound marker on (this person's card)' bit doesn't quite work for Squads I think? Since they all have their own life and all and I'm not really sure you actually ever put wound markers on their card, since that would pile up crazy fast and like, resurrection powers for squads never say to remove wound markers or whatnot. Would probably be more like:

"Inflict a Wound onto a chosen figure, or place a previously removed Injustice Marker onto their card"

But I know this one is a bit pressed for space and squads are dumb anyway, so not really something I'm worried about. People can figure it out.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:56 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

Coulda sworn I voted on this one.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Oh, one thing I noticed here. The 'place a wound marker on (this person's card)' bit doesn't quite work for Squads I think? Since they all have their own life and all and I'm not really sure you actually ever put wound markers on their card, since that would pile up crazy fast and like, resurrection powers for squads never say to remove wound markers or whatnot. Would probably be more like:

"Inflict a Wound onto a chosen figure, or place a previously removed Injustice Marker onto their card"

But I know this one is a bit pressed for space and squads are dumb anyway, so not really something I'm worried about. People can figure it out.
Spacing is actually decent here. I just like keeping mine 6.6 or higher if I can help it, which is where it currently sits.

Updating with that suggestion still maintains that, so I've made that change. Also updated the figure with more reddish tint.

This passes. #1179
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Darkseid (II)

Figure definitely looks like it fits better in the environment. Thanks. I always shoot for whatever makes it look most at home in the card and stand out the least.
Old September 25th, 2021, 04:00 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pre-release checks: PDF Command and Conquer needs to be updated to the new language in the SP. Discussion is on page 2 of the “Book of…”
Old September 25th, 2021, 05:18 PM

Updated the SP, as the cards were correct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library