Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 12th, 2010, 06:52 PM

Biggie is surprisingly tart
Re: Craigslist Deals

I recently got:

1x RotV
1x VW
1x TT
1x FotA
1x Roman Legionnaires
1x Roman Archers
1x Venoc Vipers
1x 4th Mass. Line
1x Sacred Band
1x Armoc Vipers
1x Gladiatrons
1x Heavy Gruts
1x Fyorlag Spiders

All for $80.00 CAN

It's just a "game"?
Old December 12th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

TT alone is worth that. Good find!
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:39 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
I recently got:

1x RotV
1x VW
1x TT
1x FotA
1x Roman Legionnaires
1x Roman Archers
1x Venoc Vipers
1x 4th Mass. Line
1x Sacred Band
1x Armoc Vipers
1x Gladiatrons
1x Heavy Gruts
1x Fyorlag Spiders

All for $80.00 CAN
Very nice find. Some really hard to get stuff in there!

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old December 13th, 2010, 12:53 AM

Shingotink is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
You found this off a listing through craigslist????? congrats
I have been checking craigslist a couple times a week for anything from South Florida to Central Florida and this was actually posted for nearly a week. When I gave the seller a call I was sure it was already sold, but I guess I got lucky since he was willing to hold it for me since it's a 250 mile trip to Orlando.

I spent the remainder of the weekend at my parents house who live 45 minutes from Orlando so I am not sure how many pieces I will be able to salvage from my collection, but hopefully there is someone out there willing to trade a couple ice tiles and the few other pieces I am missing for a nearly complete set of master set 1 tiles and whatever else I can spare. I know I will be at least 2 24 hex rocks short of the set I can trade.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:16 AM

MikeR is surprisingly tart

cr*p I was about an hour late to reply to this deal and it was already gone, I sure hope it was someone on here got this in Ohio, this is just sickening!

Craigslist ad**********************
This is a huge set of master sets, and accessories for the Heroscape gaming system made by
Hasbro. The catch phrase is "the battle of all time." You get terrain pieces, miniature figures and extras. You build your game board then play-it is a very cool game. Included in this lot are-
2 Starter master sets- The Rise of the Valkyrie, which includes 30 miniatures and 80 terrain pieces.-these have been opened but all pieces are there
1 Swarm of the Marro Master set sealed brand new in box-contains 24 miniatures and 75 terrain pieces
1 Marvel The Conflict Begins Master set- brand new still sealed-contains 10 superhero/villian figures and 40 terrain pieces
2 Expansion sets Thalenk's Tundra each with 51 snowy terrain pieces and 3 snowy hunters brand new in box
1 Fortress of the Archkyrie expansion set- wall and tower building pack to build your castle brand new in box
2 expansion sets Crest of the Valkyrie- Jandar's Flag Bearer and Einar's flag bearer brand new in box
1 Rankar's vision expansion set Heroes of Lindeframe- 5 large figures including a white dragon and a black dragon brand new in box
these 3 sets have been opened but all items are there-1 road to the forgotten forest set, 2 Volcarren wasteland-lava terrain and 6 lava monsters
11 still sealed set so extra figurines 5/6 in a box-These items are worth several hundred dollars (the master sets alone cost $45 dollars each). This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for anyone who likes role playing/adventure games. If you have any questions, please contact me asking $150. Thank you for looking.

*** End Ad***************************

There was pictures of the boosters and the box sets, everything was basically new and unopened.

My current trade list -http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=8322

Good Trans with JohhnyLama, JackBeck, Porkins, beisac, Kepler, phil413ican, mikelizzo, Generalgina

Last edited by MikeR; December 16th, 2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:08 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeR View Post
cr*p I was about an hour late to reply to this deal and it was already gone, I sure hope it was someone on here got this in Ohio, this is just sickening!

This is a huge set of master sets, and accessories for the Heroscape gaming system made by
Hasbro. The catch phrase is "the battle of all time." You get terrain pieces, miniature figures and extras. You build your game board then play-it is a very cool game. Included in this lot are-
2 Starter master sets- The Rise of the Valkyrie, which includes 30 miniatures and 80 terrain pieces.-these have been opened but all pieces are there
1 Swarm of the Marro Master set sealed brand new in box-contains 24 miniatures and 75 terrain pieces
1 Marvel The Conflict Begins Master set- brand new still sealed-contains 10 superhero/villian figures and 40 terrain pieces
2 Expansion sets Thalenk's Tundra each with 51 snowy terrain pieces and 3 snowy hunters brand new in box
1 Fortress of the Archkyrie expansion set- wall and tower building pack to build your castle brand new in box
2 expansion sets Crest of the Valkyrie- Jandar's Flag Bearer and Einar's flag bearer brand new in box
1 Rankar's vision expansion set Heroes of Lindeframe- 5 large figures including a white dragon and a black dragon brand new in box
these 3 sets have been opened but all items are there-1 road to the forgotten forest set, 2 Volcarren wasteland-lava terrain and 6 lava monsters
11 still sealed set so extra figurines 5/6 in a box-These items are worth several hundred dollars (the master sets alone cost $45 dollars each). This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for anyone who likes role playing/adventure games. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for looking.

*** End Ad***************************

There was pictures of the boosters and the box sets, everything was basically new and unopened.
I don't know that I'd call it a good deal until I knew the price. Sure, there's great stuff in there, but the seller may have wanted $500 or more for it. I'd be interested to know how much it ended up going for.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:17 AM

MikeR is surprisingly tart

Oh sorry my bad editing the post the price was $150

My current trade list -http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=8322

Good Trans with JohhnyLama, JackBeck, Porkins, beisac, Kepler, phil413ican, mikelizzo, Generalgina
Old December 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM

Chorazin Woo who?

Quote:
Oh sorry my bad editing the post the price was $150
Holy crap that is an amazing price for a collection that size.
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

There's a MS2 plus unspecified expansions NW of Boston (Westford) listed for $30.

Too far for me to be interested, but maybe some other Bostonian N or W of the city could snatch it up.

Just go to Boston Craigslist and type in Heroscape.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:

2 Volcarren wasteland-lava terrain and 6 lava monsters
11 still sealed set so extra figurines 5/6 in a box-These items are worth several hundred dollars
this alone is worth way more than $150
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:

this alone is worth way more than $150
This alone is worth far more than $150.
Old December 16th, 2010, 02:34 PM

Chorazin Woo who?

Someone listed two unspecified master sets (sounded like 2x RotV) and a Volcarren for $50 in Philly (about 2 hours from me) and of course it was sold when I emailed them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales