Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Yeah, my friend has printed a few things in glow in the dark, including a large dragon head.
Very cool.
Thanks for sharing White Knight.
Old October 6th, 2018, 06:48 PM

Mikablu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This is seriously amazing. Thank you SOOOO MUCH, OP!!!
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, @Mikablu !

You should check out the tournament they're having in Maryland near Baltimore at the end of this month! I've been before when I lived out east, they're always a blast. @Dad_Scaper and the others will make you feel very welcome.
Old October 6th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup! We'll actually be in Hagerstown, on 11/3. Our friend @Gurei-Ornery has his own game shop, and will be hosting a "tournament." Which I put in quotes because it's extremely casual, and just an opportunity to play some 'Scape. I hope you can make it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 7th, 2018, 06:59 PM

Mikablu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks @superfrog ! Long-time lurker here, but very rarely post. I should probably change that. :T

That tournament does sound awesome, but the location is really far away from me.
Old October 9th, 2018, 02:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@White Knight . This has been a great resource. So far I've printed:
8 Dnd Wave Fire Elementals
1 Zetacron-Tournament Prize
2 WO-SA-GA's-Tournament Prizes
1 Giant Set of Blade gruts that are Large figure size
Acolarth the Elven Flag Bearer
Sir Gilbert the Human Flag Bearer
Ornak the Orc Flag Bearer
2 Fen Hydras
Almost made 4 mezzodemons but had a power bump during a storm.
This is great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
2 Fen Hydras
This is great.
I'm printing faster than I can paint, so it's time to slow down a little!

I still have a few more models to add to the list. I'll try to get those added soon.
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikablu View Post
Thanks superfrog! Long-time lurker here, but very rarely post. I should probably change that. :T

That tournament does sound awesome, but the location is really far away from me.
I just saw this. Hagerstown is an easy drive out I-70. If you can't, you can't, but if you do come, you'll have an excellent time. I promise you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
2 Fen Hydras
This is great.
I'm printing faster than I can paint, so it's time to slow down a little!

I still have a few more models to add to the list. I'll try to get those added soon.
For the most part I have held off on printing any new minis on account that I have hundreds upon hundreds of minis needing paint. Ive turned my attention to painting those. Right now Im printing some cool sci fi stuff for terrain.

Old October 9th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

At least one of every squad figure and all heroes (except Samuel Brown) have now been added to the OP.

I still have some higher resolution scans to add, and some additional squad figures to add.

Let me know if anything is missing or incorrect.
Old October 9th, 2018, 05:57 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
At least one of every squad figure and all heroes (except Samuel Brown) have now been added to the OP.

I still have some higher resolution scans to add, and some additional squad figures to add.

Awesome.

Old October 9th, 2018, 06:02 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing