Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 15th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Feel free to start labeling. I don't mind doing it, but I was hoping other people would puzzle over it first.

edit: And there are 27 numbered people in the picture.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

I'll bite, #3 is CVN and #6 is his brother JVN
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Correct!

Come to think of it, that explains Jeff's shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
3. CVN
6. JVN
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

= =
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Some site members (possibly). 14 is definitely Jim. I think 19 is SkyKnight, but that's based on seeing him ~10 years ago at a tournament. 16 might be Jexik, wearing the Jaxet that was a running joke for a while. And 24 looks like a level-headed voice of reason. Is it dok?
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
16 might be Jexik, wearing the Jaxet that was a running joke for a while.
It's him, indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
And 24 looks like a level-headed voice of reason. Is it dok?
Looks can be deceiving. I mean, 18 looks like a guy who follows through on all commitments promptly.

7 is Rob Daviau, is it not? I've only met him once but I think that's him. Come to think of it, I think 8 is his wife (who did some some artwork for 'scape).
13 is Truth.
17 is obscured but I think it's Grungebob?
23 is rym, I think?
25 is R˙chean.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
13. Truth
14. Jim
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
19. Skyknight
23. Rym
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

Dok, I *think* you're right about rym. Good eye, catching GB as he tries to hide in the back. Ollie, 24 is not dok, but you are close, in that (like dok) it is a person who came to 'Scape long after almost everyone else you see here.

= =
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:52 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

What a great testament to the family aspect of our community, that still lives on! Since I rarely get out of NYC for Scaping, I don't get to meet folks in person much. But I know Jeff, since he came over this year to Scape and play test Shifting Realms (wearing that Soaring Rhino prototype shirt). You can see our group photo with him on the New York City Gang of Four thread, here in General Discussion.

Last edited by chas; September 16th, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
What a great testament to the family aspect of our community, that still lives on!
I think that's right, Chas. Time at GenCon is extremely precious, and all of these different people, scattered to the industry winds, still took the time to get together and celebrate something special. Many of these people were working at the Con, which is a whole next level of exhausting, but they came anyway. That's saying something.

= =
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Here are a couple more, whose user names might be familiar to some:

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Hahnarama
19. Skyknight
23. Rym
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

Bunjee, of course, bears the last name Skahen. Not coincidentally.

= =
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

20 is Chad H. - sculptor extrordinaire for Mice & Mistics.

I believe his old name here was DMG or DrinkMoreGuiness, or some variation on that

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Isn't 21 Mr Bistro?
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, it is.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion