Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 9th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fl0ydski's Cards (Illustrated Versions)

The full (I think) set of Illustrated cards by HSHQer Fl0ydski is now available in the Gallery (thanx Reaper).

Note that this is the illustrated set, which used the Hasbro box-art for the card images. As his source material was obviously very limited, this set is not very large. He also made another set of cards using photos of the actual figures. That set included all of the Master Set and Wave 1 figs, and possibly more. Sadly, I do not have images for that set available. If anyone out there does, please e-mail them to me and I'll put them up in the gallery...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old August 21st, 2006, 12:53 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
What Happende to Floydski

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 21st, 2006, 08:09 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think I have FLoydski's set at work Lord Raidor. I'll check when I get there.
Old August 21st, 2006, 02:16 PM

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Where, Oh Where Has Our Little Fl0yd Gone?...

I'm not really sure what happened to Fl0ydski...

If you can e-mail his stuff to me, markwars, that would be stellar. Limit files to 10Mb, max, or my yahoo account will bounce them. I'll put whatever you can send me into the gallery...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old August 21st, 2006, 02:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
PM to you Raidor.
Old August 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Re: Where, Oh Where Has Our Little Fl0yd Gone?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
I'm not really sure what happened to Fl0ydski...
Too bad Fl0ydski is not around here - his cards are awesome.

Old August 21st, 2006, 02:30 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Files have been sent.
Old August 21st, 2006, 03:12 PM

Fl0ydski's Cards (Photo Versions)

Thanx to markwars, the 'phoho' versions of Fl0ydski's cards are also now available in the Gallery.

These cards are still only from the Master Set. I was almost certain that he finished Wave 1 cards, and was making Wave 2, but he may not have gotten around to distributing them. (Nobody seems to have copies of them). If anyone out there has something that isn't in the gallery, please e-mail files to me and I'll post them...

Thanx again to markwars and Reaper for salvaging Fl0ydski's stuff!!!

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old August 21st, 2006, 05:26 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I'm sure glad I saved them in a spot I could remember. Too bad that he never got around to doing the rest. I printed up the ones he did and love them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion