Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 27th, 2007, 01:41 AM

demon_llama has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Braxas not good enough for ya??
oops. frain bry. must be past my bed time.
(especially since i just won a major fight against him this weekend).
thanks for the straightener...

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old March 27th, 2007, 01:46 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
Quote:
Here's another one for you: Braxas is a she. At least, I think queens are female...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 27th, 2007, 03:54 AM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
emphasis mine

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
Quote:
Here's another one for you: Braxas is a she. At least, I think queens are female...

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old March 27th, 2007, 07:39 AM

bigbadbob has disabled reputation
As has been said in past topics, Einar may not be receiving a dragon, but human dragon hunters. I never realized until today though that he has an exclusive human and kyrie army.

I like Einar. His samurai are very powerful. He's a decent army to play.
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:51 PM

MadNes has disabled reputation
because Einar's figures are based mostly in physical strength, this general would be the perfect choice for introducing insect type creatures into the game.
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:24 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Einar could definitely use some Moon Elves or some Praying Mantis People. Something crazy like that. Einar is the man. You know he's just holding out so he can throw in all the craziness at once.

Also, this is a bit off-topic, but I'm pretty sure it's pronounced 'Eye-Nahr.' We can tell that it's based upon some Germanicish language, and we already know that Utgar is pronounced 'Oot-Gahr.' I would venture to guess that Ullar is 'Oo-lahr,' Jandar is 'Jahn-dahr,' and Vydar is 'Veye-dahr.' Sorry about the rant, but I tend to be pretty good at pronouncing things, and I just listened to everyone say 'Ee-nahr' on the podcasts and shuddered.
</ completely irrelevant>
Old March 28th, 2007, 08:05 AM

Saucy Jack Woo who?
Right on Billtog! I always assumed that Einar was pronounced the same way that you spelled it.
I haven't been playing as long as you guys, but I thought of a few improvements (actually additions) for Einar:
1.Another samurai hero
2.Have you seen the hundreds of Chinese statues buried in the ground, some of them soldiers and some of them horses? What a neat idea for some support squads. Stone golem samurais. Slow on movement, but resilient.
3.See the Rebellious trait used for something.
4.With the Roman theme, maybe some chariot archers to keep the enemy tied up while you get the Legionnaires and archers into proper formations. Chariots would take up two spaces and be considered large.
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucy Jack
2.Have you seen the hundreds of Chinese statues buried in the ground, some of them soldiers and some of them horses? What a neat idea for some support squads. Stone golem samurais. Slow on movement, but resilient.
So he needs some...terracotta warriors!!! [/Strongbad]

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:30 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Oy, I did a report on the Terra Cotta Warriors of Xi'an. Einar needs some of those dudes.
Old March 28th, 2007, 11:35 AM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Einar could definitely use some Moon Elves or some Praying Mantis People. Something crazy like that. Einar is the man. You know he's just holding out so he can throw in all the craziness at once.

Also, this is a bit off-topic, but I'm pretty sure it's pronounced 'Eye-Nahr.' We can tell that it's based upon some Germanicish language, and we already know that Utgar is pronounced 'Oot-Gahr.' I would venture to guess that Ullar is 'Oo-lahr,' Jandar is 'Jahn-dahr,' and Vydar is 'Veye-dahr.' Sorry about the rant, but I tend to be pretty good at pronouncing things, and I just listened to everyone say 'Ee-nahr' on the podcasts and shuddered.
</ completely irrelevant>
I printed out you pronounciation guide to practice with I think I have been saying everyone wrong

EDIT -- I have been saying Vydar correctly. Glad I saved face.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old March 28th, 2007, 01:03 PM

gargarith has disabled reputation
I would make a stupid joke about how Veye-dahr is basically Vader, and he needs Stormtrooper, which would actually fit, but I decided it'd be too stupid... But yes, Einar needs large units. I like the idea of terracotta warriors, and wold be pleased to see them in Wave 8, along with an asian dragon in the next large pack.
Old March 28th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker

Why not mounted samurai? Could have w/ spears and w/bows.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units