Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 29th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

He was not nice. Then, when he decided to "sell" some of his stuff, he kept the money, lied for awhile, and then disappeared without producing it. I have little appreciation for the redeeming nature of "what he accomplished," though I know others would disagree.

Even with the best of people, you will normally find something imperfect you will have to overlook. With others, you have to dig through all the sewage to find something that wasn't terrible. To my mind, he's in the second category, and I have little interest in what he left behind, other than sewage.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 29th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:13 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Man, I missed all this when I was away from the game for a couple years! Amazing what you miss.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think Super Bogue actually held the reins of the SoV for a while before Scytale. Didn't he?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I think Super Bogue actually held the reins of the SoV for a while before Scytale. Didn't he?
I just realized I'm the second-longest-tenured SoV Judge. That Super Bogue --> Scytale transition was back when I was just a newb judge.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't recall ever perceiving SB to be in a leadership role. When I wrote about a transition in leadership, I meant from one person acting as a leader to another person acting as a leader. There may have been a period between KM and Scy being members, but I stand by my earlier remark that the SoV *leadership* passed from one to the other, even if there was a period where it took care of itself in between those two.

= =
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Let's not downplay Super Bogue's role as leader of the SoV. He stepped up after Killometer disappeared and led the SoV for over a year through some difficult times (moving IS Review before voting, the Fire Ant debacle, the qt.bangerang incident, and more). I had two sets of pretty big shoes to fill.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Fire Ant debacle? Lord.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Can we get a story picture book someday?
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I can only imagine the shenanigans and weirdness and mini-scandals that go on behind the scenes at a "real" game company.
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:32 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Let's not downplay Super Bogue's role as leader of the SoV. He stepped up after Killometer disappeared and led the SoV for over a year through some difficult times (moving IS Review before voting, the Fire Ant debacle, the qt.bangerang incident, and more). I had two sets of pretty big shoes to fill.
SB didn't have anything to do with the "incident" as you call it. Still waiting for Cap's monk unit from C3V ... Oh I already have it

And for the record it was Cap's campaign in the C3V against me that lead to the "incident" because none of the leaders in the C3V cared or apparently appreciated anyone as much as Caps.

Last edited by superfrog; November 30th, 2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Unauthorized spoilers removed.
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

We remember those events differently, you and I.

= =
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
SB didn't have anything to do with the "incident" as you call it. Still waiting for Cap's monk unit from C3V ... Oh I already have it
To clarify, no, Super Bogue had nothing to do with any of it. He just happened to be the SoV's leader at the time.

Beyond that, let's leave the past in the past. At least, let's not drag this thread into it again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs