Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 15th, 2008, 04:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Positive, Productive Posting

The other important thing to remember is that if the thread gets off topic and everyone is being silly that you stop once it is back on topic. A little aspect that alot of people forget.
Old September 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM

Miya08 Woo who?

Thanks for all the info. New to heroscape =0)
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Welcome Miya08--good to have you. Hope you find lots of meaningful things here at Scapers. (If you haven't already, feel free to check out my Index, in my sig throughout this site, for lots of the best of the best here at Scapers.)
Old September 5th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Welcome Miya08--good to have you. Hope you find lots of meaningful things here at Scapers. (If you haven't already, feel free to check out my Index, in my sig throughout this site, for lots of the best of the best here at Scapers.)
Just a note, Miya08...1Mmirg is not just tooting his own horn. His index is extremely helpful to new players and to new forum members. It even provides help for some of us who have been around for quite a while. It's worth a serious look.
Old September 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
My goal is to be sure that I’m not just saying “Yeah, me too” or “Hey, that's funny,” but to add something significant to the current conversation (and, hopefully, to the larger thread’s conversation as well).
I find in cases like that the rep system comes in quite handy. Everyone has their own methodology of how they give out rep, in my case, if you make me laugh, then you get a + and prevent the emoticon from making a solo appearance.

-insert signature here-
Old September 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks 1mmirg, hopefully we won't get anymore threads asking questions about the previously posted threads now.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great post 1MMirg. Repped!

EDIT: well, I wanted too, but it says I repped you too much already. That's what you get for posting too much sensible stuff!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; September 6th, 2008 at 02:11 AM.
Old September 9th, 2008, 02:37 PM

Miya08 Woo who?

Thanks again Mmirg the Index is great!! Happy to have people like you around..

Take Care!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online