Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 16th, 2008, 07:28 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Re: Robb's Repaints and Mods

I like all the vampire repaints, Marcu looks really sweet as white. the rechets are amazing with the green under the wings. Keep up the great work.
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the compliments guys! There were many sought after pieces at NHSD though it seems the vampire lord and lady were most desired and the elves drew a lot of attention as well. On to my next repaints!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:51 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I felt like asking that guy to trade my Skahen for the Elf set. It's really great work Robb and I'm looking forward to seeing more! It was nice meeting you, also. You have a great talent!
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:43 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys! There were many sought after pieces at NHSD though it seems the vampire lord and lady were most desired and the elves drew a lot of attention as well. On to my next repaints!

R~
You got that right!

My group came and had a pretty good showing at our first tournament and we brought those awesome vampires home with us

I looked at them on the way home and the detail on them is awesome! I really love there eyes and the darker armor just looks menacing... Much better then the original red pain in my opinion.

I don't remember seeing the Marcu there, but the pale skin looks fantastic on him... I am sad that I didn't get a chance to get my hands on him to fit in with his pale faced masters

We also took Migol home with us, there is no picture of him here but he is awesome as well... especally what you did with his shield

Your repaints will have great homes at our weekly game....

If we ever meet at another tournament I will put one of the repaints in my tourney army... I just love them.

Great job Rob,
Thank you for donating them

Last edited by CharosInCharge; October 18th, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Yaish knows what's in an order marker Yaish knows what's in an order marker

I just found this thread, and wanted to say my nephew loves the red Hulk he took home from NHSD

That star wars valkyrie is awesome! I'm hoping whenever Vydar gets his kyrie they look something like that.
Old July 8th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

These look cool. Nice job. I am aware of my massive necropost.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:00 AM

roflol *glass shatters*

the marro guy and syvarris are my favorites

the rest are pretty awesome too

keep up the great work!

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:34 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
These look cool. Nice job. I am aware of my massive necropost.
I for one am glad that you necroed this post; I had never seen it before.

Great work here. It is impossible to pick out a favorite.
Old October 13th, 2010, 03:56 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll post some newer stuff soon that I'm working on for this year's NHSD this coming weekend.

Old November 25th, 2010, 10:18 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome! I NEVER thought about using my Cerebrilith as a Marro... thanks for the idea!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:23 AM

Added stuff from NHSD 2009 and NHSD 2010!

Old September 8th, 2011, 08:15 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Can't wait to see if there is anything in store for NHSD 2011!

I still use your Cyprien and Sonya repaints every time I draft the vampires. They are my favorite!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions