Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 9th, 2009, 09:43 AM

heroscapenoobs Woo who?
Re: Unofficial "Not an Exclusive" figure contest!

I have a few ideas of what I was hoping you could add to the card for me mooseman. (Thanks so much by the way you are awesome)
  • First I would like to change him from healer, which he isn't really to a mage.
  • I also noticed that you didn't put down the points(150) just saying incase you didnt notice. I dont want to waste too much of your time.
  • And I was a little worried when I was making the abilities that they might not fit. So I think that instead of being about to take powers from just adjacent friendly figures I was ability chameleon to take powers from adjacent heros(friend or foe)
  • Agan thanks so much. You have been so much help.

1. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
2. It matters not whether you win or lose; It matters whether I win or lose.
3. I smile because I have no idea what is going on.
Old July 9th, 2009, 10:46 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updates don't take long, so I can make any changes you want. I'll clean up the spelling and add what you need.

Edit: And done:

Last edited by Mooseman; July 9th, 2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by panheadman1995 View Post
Defense: 4

Gladiator Strength
For every Gladiator Hero you control on the board, Karjlan receives an extra Defense die.
You've got to be kidding. With Spartacus, that's an 8 defense figure.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:13 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I have an idea of my own. Maybe not as good as heroscapenoobs' but it is o.k.

Name: Karjlan
Army: Aquilla
Picture: Capuan Gladiator

Human
Unique Hero
Gladiator
Tricky
Medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5

Gladiator Strength
For every Gladiator Hero you control on the board, Karjlan receives an extra Defense die.

Defensive Roll
When Karjlan is being attacked and receives one or more wounds you may roll the 20-sided die for Defensive Roll:

1-12 - Nothing happens and Karjlan takes all wounds as normal.
13-15 - Karjlan takes one less wound and moves to one space open, adjacent to him. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
16-18 - Karjlan takes two less wounds and moves to an open space, up to 2 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
19-20 - Karjlan takes no wounds and moves to an empty space up to 4 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.

Comments/questions, please post.
1. Lower defense. With Spartacus on the field, he'll tend to have VERY high defense.

2. Life is fine, but lower move, attack, and defense by 1. Spartacus will give him those stats if you field him.

3. Ally him with Einar. Sometimes people can get by with a wierd choice for an army, but Gladiators belong with Einar, not Aquilla.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:17 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Quote:
I have an idea of my own. Maybe not as good as heroscapenoobs' but it is o.k.

Army: Aquilla

Human
Unique Hero
Gladiator
Tricky
Medium 5

Move: 6

Gladiator Strength

Defensive Roll
When Karjlan is being attacked and receives one or more wounds you may roll the 20-sided die for Defensive Roll:

1-12 - Nothing happens and Karjlan takes all wounds as normal.
13-15 - Karjlan takes one less wound and moves to one space open, adjacent to him. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
16-18 - Karjlan takes two less wounds and moves to an open space, up to 2 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
19-20 - Karjlan takes no wounds and moves to an empty space up to 4 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.

Comments/questions, please post.
1. Lower defense. With Spartacus on the field, he'll tend to have VERY high defense.

2. Life is fine, but lower move, attack, and defense by 1. Spartacus will give him those stats if you field him.

3. Ally him with Einar. Sometimes people can get by with a wierd choice for an army, but Gladiators belong with Einar, not Aquilla.
Only lower his defense by 1? I'd so lower by 2. If you're playing all the gladiator heroes, he'll still have 7 defense boosted by Spartacus. 6 is more reasonable. Or if he's going to have such high defense, lower his attack.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:20 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Can someone make me a card or at least comment? Maybe help me with the wording on Return Fire Special Attack?

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; July 9th, 2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think in this thread, if no one comments, that means its pretty good. It seems only the entries that need a little help get comments.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart

Army: Einar

Human
Unique Hero
Gladiator
Tricky
Medium 5

Life: 3
Move: 5

Defensive Roll

1-14 - Nothing happens and Karjlan takes all wounds as normal.
15-16 - Karjlan takes one less wound and moves to one space open, adjacent to him. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
17-18 - Karjlan takes two less wounds and moves to an open space, up to 2 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.

Here, fixed (sort of). Comments/questions, please post.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
I think in this thread, if no one comments, that means its pretty good. It seems only the entries that need a little help get comments.
That's exactly what I'm hoping for.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:42 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Just changed the name to be an anagram of Jexik.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM

I would consider dropping Karjlan's point cost. Right now he will have 5D 3L plus a defensive special, which is nowhere near as good as Crixus' 4D 5L and a defensive special. 80 points seems about right to me. There really isn't anything he has that should make him as expensive as he is.
Old July 9th, 2009, 12:00 PM

panheadman1995 is surprisingly tart

Army: Einar

Human
Unique Hero
Gladiator
Tricky
Medium 5

Move: 5

Defensive Roll

1-13 - Nothing happens and Karjlan takes all wounds as normal.
14-16 - Karjlan takes one less wound and moves to one space open, adjacent to him. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.
17-18 - Karjlan takes two less wounds and moves to an open space, up to 2 spaces away. When moving, Karjlan takes no leaving engagement attacks for Defensive Roll.

Here, fixed (sort of). Comments/questions, please post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games