Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 11th, 2007, 05:42 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
Do the glyphs have to be on the classic heroscape cards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Here are the rules:
1) Design a new custom glyph
2) Fit the wording and picture of the glyph on one glyph card
3) Fit the name and picture of the glyph on one glyph blank
4) Post it on this thread!
Do I have to suspend your creating MicroHeroes until you learn to read?
I was asking if we could put them on the Marvelscape blanks and the rules are kinda ambiguous about the card blanks thing.

Brickman1444, guarding his microheroes

6 x 9 = 42

Old October 11th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do the glyphs have to be on the classic heroscape cards?
Quote:
Here are the rules:
1) Design a new custom glyph
2) Fit the wording and picture of the glyph on one glyph card
3) Fit the name and picture of the glyph on one glyph blank
4) Post it on this thread!
Do I have to suspend your creating MicroHeroes until you learn to read?
I was asking if we could put them on the Marvelscape blanks and the rules are kinda ambiguous about the card blanks thing.

Brickman1444, guarding his microheroes
Now that question makes much more sense!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 11th, 2007, 05:46 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Glyph of Verenesh
You may want to reword the power of that Glyph. Your use of pronouns makes it appear as though the destroyed figure gains the Life! Try rereading official Glyphs for proper wording.

"You" is the only pronoun.
Old October 11th, 2007, 05:50 PM

dim3000 has disabled reputation
Yeah but it is that clear.

Old October 11th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim3000
Yeah but it is that clear.
It is that clear or it isn't ? Your post isn't that clear.
Old October 11th, 2007, 05:59 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman
It is that clear or it isn't ?
That what she said!

Brickman1444, using "That's what she said" in grammatically ambiguous sentences

6 x 9 = 42

Old October 11th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Glyph of Verenesh
You may want to reword the power of that Glyph. Your use of pronouns makes it appear as though the destroyed figure gains the Life! Try rereading official Glyphs for proper wording.

"You" is the only pronoun.
Sorry, it has been much, much too long since grade school. I misused the word pronoun. However, that does not alter the fact that the sentence, as it is currently written, states that the destroyed Hero gains a Life. And even knowing that is incorrect, Which Hero gains the Life? The Hero destroying the figure; or the Hero standing on the Glyph? Once again, I am trying to help you: Try rereading official Glyphs for proper wording.

Old October 11th, 2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Once again, I am trying to help you: Try rereading official Glyphs for proper wording.
I appreciate it, I was just slightly confused. It's easier to fix something if you know what's broken. The sentence reads fine to me, so I simply needed more clarity as to what didn't make sense.
Old October 11th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Quote:
Quote:
Once again, I am trying to help you: Try rereading official Glyphs for proper wording.
I appreciate it, I was just slightly confused. It's easier to fix something if you know what's broken. The sentence reads fine to me, so I simply needed more clarity as to what didn't make sense.
Nevermind ...

Old October 11th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
I didn't think of using Marvel blanks. I'll start a second contest for them, as I think people will feel the judging is unfair otherwise. More prizes!
I haven't forgotten about this. I have not been able to find Marvel glyph blanks; has anyone posted any? I will try looking through the Marvel custom links again.

Old October 11th, 2007, 08:30 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Is there any free or reasonably in-expensive software that would make it possible to qualify? I have Ideas, but no software that can be used to make a printable card...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old October 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
Is there any free or reasonably in-expensive software that would make it possible to qualify? I have Ideas, but no software that can be used to make a printable card...
Do you have Microsoft Paint? If so, you can use the link in my first post and copy and paste card and glyph blanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games