Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:00 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Thanks @chas . I was looking forward to seeing an unboxing. This game, and those miniatures look amazing. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the game itself after you've played a few.

Also, I'm just now getting Blood Rage and I wonder how Rising Sun compares to it as well.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:34 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Keglo,

In general, BR is considered mostly a Euro, where RS is very much about diplomacy and timing alliances with other players as well as being a very strategic point salad. It is not at all the same game, although the minis and art quality etc. are similar. BR maxes out at 5 Players, whereas RS will take 6--if you have the expansions for both.

I love my BR, but expect to like RS even more, according to my own personal tastes. As to what the third game in Eric M. Lang's Myth Trilogy will be, no news has been released yet.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Thanks @chas . I was looking forward to seeing an unboxing. This game, and those miniatures look amazing. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the game itself after you've played a few.

Also, I'm just now getting Blood Rage and I wonder how Rising Sun compares to it as well.
Now Im super pumped. Id forgotten how much awesome stuff id be getting with that kickstarter pledge. Ive had blood rage for at least a year now and havent got it to the table yet. Only pulled it out to laminate the cards. we almost played it once. Ill never be able to paint them all.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Here you go; a photo of it all:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/...sun?size=large

I've played plenty of Blood Rage, but haven't painted it. I have a neighbor who has, so sometimes we play with his figures!
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:51 AM

Anyone in or near the NYC area can give me a PM if you'd like to try Rising Sun. Even though it hasn't arrived here yet, it is expected any day now, and we are already organizing on Bgg to play together when it does!
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Anyone in or near the NYC area can give me a PM if you'd like to try Rising Sun. Even though it hasn't arrived here yet, it is expected any day now, and we are already organizing on Bgg to play together when it does!
Excited for this as well. Not sure when I'll get mine.

Old January 28th, 2018, 11:28 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I've played plenty of Blood Rage, but haven't painted it. I have a neighbor who has, so sometimes we play with his figures!
That is surely not just the core box. I'm assuming that is exclusives as well?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I wanted Tiny Epic Zombies, but then got sidetracked by the new expansion for Valeria: Card Kingdoms!
Old January 31st, 2018, 10:36 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tiny Epic Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I wanted Tiny Epic Zombies, but then got sidetracked...
I've been watching Tiny Epic Zombies also. It looks like fun, but I was on the fence until they came up with the "TED" (Tiny Epic DOG) Stretch Goal. I think it's a really great idea. Honestly, if I ever have to face the Zombie Apocalypse while trapped in a shopping mall, I'd naturally want my trusty German Shepard (or Doberman, etc.) with me. If they can make that goal, then I'm in.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:

Thats the kickstarter with stretchgoals and the extra optional buy of 2 factions. Ive got thatcoming as well.

Old January 28th, 2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thats the kickstarter with stretchgoals and the extra optional buy of 2 factions. Ive got thatcoming as well.
Ah, I figured. That's a lot of stuff you lucky duck. I hope it is as good as it looks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games