Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 29th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Just spent about $20 buying the 3 digital trades. Downloading to my kindle now. Guess what I'm doing for lunch?
I don't recommend it, Kindles are poor in nutrition.
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Just spent about $20 buying the 3 digital trades. Downloading to my kindle now. Guess what I'm doing for lunch?
I don't recommend it, Kindles are poor in nutrition.
Poor in nutrition but absolutely perfect for digital comic reading. My 10" HD fire isn't much different in size form an actual comic book page. and if I need to zoom I can. Anyways I'm two chapters in. really good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. I've read on tablets before and that's definitely a good way to do it.
Old August 29th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
3 powers but simple.
-I'm not quite satisfed with Death Ray because there are so many other cool versions in this thread.
-A new Entangling Arms is back because it feels a shame to lose the D20 roll for a guy who gets boosted D20 rolls.
-Restoration Enhancement is still the most complex power on here, but it is tough to make any simpler, unless it was done more like Hasbro Thanos or Jason. That would give the benefit of D20 synergy, but I just think the Doomsday style rebuilding is so much cooler.
Hmm. My gut feeling is that the d20 boost on Jimmy can be tweaked - that bonus can be whatever it needs to be in order to best help the faction. Or, honestly, it could probably be dropped. I think the boost to his OM management is plenty to make you want to run the Agents of Atlas as a team.

So if we are doing a d20 effect here, I'd just as soon do it in the Death Ray. But I don't think it's a must-have, and I don't want to hang onto Entangling Arms purely for that reason.

Agreed on the Doomsday style rebuilding - it just feels so evocative to me that I'd hate to lose it in favor of a Rejected by Death approach, even though the latter would be simpler. It didn't sit well with me when I wrote up a version like that.
Old August 29th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
3 powers but simple.
-I'm not quite satisfed with Death Ray because there are so many other cool versions in this thread.
-A new Entangling Arms is back because it feels a shame to lose the D20 roll for a guy who gets boosted D20 rolls.
-Restoration Enhancement is still the most complex power on here, but it is tough to make any simpler, unless it was done more like Hasbro Thanos or Jason. That would give the benefit of D20 synergy, but I just think the Doomsday style rebuilding is so much cooler.
Hmm. My gut feeling is that the d20 boost on Jimmy can be tweaked - that bonus can be whatever it needs to be in order to best help the faction. Or, honestly, it could probably be dropped. I think the boost to his OM management is plenty to make you want to run the Agents of Atlas as a team.

So if we are doing a d20 effect here, I'd just as soon do it in the Death Ray. But I don't think it's a must-have, and I don't want to hang onto Entangling Arms purely for that reason.

Agreed on the Doomsday style rebuilding - it just feels so evocative to me that I'd hate to lose it in favor of a Rejected by Death approach, even though the latter would be simpler. It didn't sit well with me when I wrote up a version like that.
Are they sneaky "secret" agents? If they are, maybe you could swipe something off of Margloth's version and replace the D20 boost with giving all agents phantom walk.
Old August 29th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Symbiotic

Hmm. Well they're not super stealthy (big silver robot and a gorilla, y'know), but they are fairly 'secret' agents.

I think the Phantom Walk thing is a good idea. Definitely helps Gorilla-Man a lot, which is the main thing I want out of whatever the boost is: Jimmy and Ken are tight.

Thinking I'll run Human Robot in the public once Jack Flag wraps up - he was one I was already considering, but the workshopping has me excited about him. Just gotta really iron out that Death Ray.
Old August 31st, 2018, 05:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I LOOVVEE Agents of Atlas! What you guys have workshopped here is really looking great!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:24 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I LOOVVEE Agents of Atlas! What you guys have workshopped here is really looking great!
Glad you're into em! Agents of Atlas was such a cool book, and it's a shame Marvel hasn't tried to do anything with them lately. Best we got was the alternative version during Secret Wars. I'd love to see Tom Taylor get a chance at a real Agents of Atlas book.
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:46 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Glad you're into em! Agents of Atlas was such a cool book, and it's a shame Marvel hasn't tried to do anything with them lately. Best we got was the alternative version during Secret Wars. I'd love to see Tom Taylor get a chance at a real Agents of Atlas book.
Hard pass. Don't care for his "personal agenda" and letting him write something that takes place in the 50s, 60s, or 70s? No, thank you.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 1st, 2018, 12:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just got to the part where they find Namora. Enjoying it a lot. I like how the work in all the backstory without it seeming like a origin story. Very cleverly written.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 1st, 2018, 05:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hard pass. Don't care for his "personal agenda" and letting him write something that takes place in the 50s, 60s, or 70s? No, thank you.
What agenda would that be? I'm not very familiar with the names and faces of the comics industry.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 1st, 2018, 08:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What agenda would that be? I'm not very familiar with the names and faces of the comics industry.
The agenda of trying to make that terrible Honey Badger character a thing?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy