Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilms; plans new movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
...Matthew Vaughn, who directed Kick-Ass and X-Men: First Class...to helm Episode VII...

...list of contenders to director Episode VII includes Lucas' best bud Steven Spielberg, District 9's Neill Blomkamp, Harry Potter vet Alfonso Cuaron, The Fountain's Darren Aronofsky, The Avengers' Joss Whedon, and the aforementioned Vaughn.
I wouldn't be disappointed to see any of these guys but I like the idea of Vaughn, Spielberg, or Whedon.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:41 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Transformers 1 was only half decent, but I never even bothered to see any of the sequels. Not a Bay fan.
Well, while I had exactly zero expectation for the first Transformers flick, it was much better than other movies made about the characters I loved as a child (He-man, Smurfs, uuuuuuuughhhhh...GI Joe).

I'm not saying it was great, but I was pleasantly surprised by Transformers, and I'm hoping that Episodes 7-9 can at least hit that benchmark.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Transformers 1 was only half decent, but I never even bothered to see any of the sequels. Not a Bay fan.
Well, while I had exactly zero expectation for the first Transformers flick, it was much better than other movies made about the characters I loved as a child (He-man, Smurfs, uuuuuuuughhhhh...GI Joe).

I'm not saying it was great, but I was pleasantly surprised by Transformers, and I'm hoping that Episodes 7-9 can at least hit that benchmark.
I'm not a Bay Fan, after what he did to Transformers.

Watch Beast Wars, Transformers Animated, and/or Transformers: Prime, and you'll see how Transformers should be done. Then you will see how terrible the movies are. (Though I must say I like the toys.)
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:55 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Oh, by the way, Disney is rumored to buy Hasbro too:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-hasbro/26155/

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 5th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Oh, by the way, Disney is preparing to buy Hasbro too:

BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!! BRING IT BACK!!!
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

To be fair, as the article that you've linked says, you should say that Disney is rumored to be in talks to acquire Hasbro. Big difference. There is no proof either way.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

To be fair, as the article that you've linked says, you should say that Disney is rumored to be in talks to acquire Hasbro. Big difference. There is no proof either way.
You are correct. I have edited accordingly.

Though, at this point, it'll probably happen.
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM

This acquisition would be nothing out of the ordinary (for Disney) as Hasbro's revenue value was $4.07 billion as of 2009, so buying Disney rumored to be in talks of buying Hasbro doesn't shock me as they've made acquisitions of this size and more in recent history.
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Disneyscape?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Disneyscape?
Old November 5th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Disneyscape?
Beats no 'Scape.

EDIT: Actually, it couldn't be all that bad. Even if they didn't bring back 'Scape, this means major chances for PotC minis, which is what we 'Scapers need.

Last edited by Sheep; November 5th, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Disneyscape?
Beats no 'Scape.

EDIT: Actually, it couldn't be all that bad. Even if they didn't bring back 'Scape, this means major chances for PotC minis, which is what we 'Scapers need.
and possibly new terrain. I might buy it and toss the figures just for new terrain!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies