Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Porkins' Custom Figures and Repaints

You are painting some Obsidian Guards into Granite Guardians? I need to paint some Granite Gaudiness into Obsidian Guards. I have 3 squads of GG but only 1 of OG and at 100 points it is hard to draft more than 2 anyway. If you have not started painting (I don't see them in any pics yet) and want to trade let me know.
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Added Obsidian/Granite Guard repaints. Can you spot the real ones?
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:57 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Obsidian Guard Reapaints
As part of a trade, I repainted two squads of Obsidians into Granite Guardians for someone. Here they are standing with a squad of original Granites. Can you spot the real ones?

I can spot 2 of the imposters, but only because I'm a cheater...
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:33 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I got a bit too much of the wash on one of them and he turned out kinda dark.
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought he was referencing the base stickers. At least one looks different to me.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

One of them I did notice by the sticker, but I'm pretty sure that's no fault of Porkins'.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM

Yeah, the wash bled through the masking I put over the base stickers on a couple of the figures, which I've never had happen before. I'll have to hold the figure upside down while doing the wash in the future.
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

These are good repaints Porkins, very nice. Guy Gardner turned out really well.

But... Obsidians into Granites? Aren't they worth more the other way around?
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:13 AM

Yeah, I think they are...but that's what the person wanted (it was a trade...I repainted his figures in exchange for...I can't remember what).
Old November 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, I think they are...but that's what the person wanted (it was a trade...I repainted his figures in exchange for...I can't remember what).
Huh. To each his own, I guess.

Also, Porkins, your avatar and title are pretty darn funny.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:18 PM

Added Red Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man to the OP.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

nice work. I like it. I need to get an extra hulk and try it out. Seems to be one that most people try.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations