Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Anyone got a spare Sir Denrick?

Apologies in advance if this is not the place to post this, but has anyone out there got a spare Sir Denrick kicking around? I figure this may be fairly unlikely, considering he comes in a box that contains only uniques, meaning most people will have only purchased one. I have an amazing idea for a custom, but I'm not "allowed" to alter my kids Denrick, on pain of death!!
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Anyone got a spare Sir Denrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
Apologies in advance if this is not the place to post this, but has anyone out there got a spare Sir Denrick kicking around? I figure this may be fairly unlikely, considering he comes in a box that contains only uniques, meaning most people will have only purchased one. I have an amazing idea for a custom, but I'm not "allowed" to alter my kids Denrick, on pain of death!!
I do, Robaula. PM me with your addy.

Newb.
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:18 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Thanks Newb, I've Pm'd away...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion