Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old May 1st, 2010, 11:22 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Speed Custom Terrain Contest #25 MAY CONTEST

Alright some changes have been made to the time line so check those out. I hoe to see lots of entries!
Speed Custom Terrain Contest
#
The goal of this contest is two things. Bring out some of the communities custom terrain talents and have fun.

RULES
1 Have fun
2 In order to be an eligible participant you must follow all guidelines provided in each contest and turn in your entry by the due date.
3 Once you pm your entry that is your final submission. This entry will be submitted into the contest.
4 No more than one entry per person. If someone creates more than one entry you must pick one to be submitted.
5 You may not submit a previous entry OR piece of terrain made within 2 months of the contest posting.

6 All entry’s must be reasonably compatible with the Heroscape battle system created by Hasbro and now run by WOTC.

SUBMISSIONS

All submissions must follow all guidelines and not be in violation of the rules of this site. To officially be entered in the contest you must do three things.
1 make an entry
2 take 3 pictures, a maximum of 2 with official figures and other official Heroscape terrain and 1 photo of the entry completely BY IT'S SELF
3 pm the entry’s to me or if specified send them to Leifkicker.
4 you must title the PM SCTC - (Insert your screen name)
IF all of these conditions are met you will be entered in the contest.
If it qualifies!

Now for the fun part.

THEME
NATURE! Make an expansion set. This set must represent one of the natural environments on our world. (EX Jungle Desert, Tundra, ETC)
HEXES

You are allowed a maximum of 40 hexes. No minimum

FIGURES
You are allowed to use any 1 to 5 Classic Or Marvelscape Figures.

TIME LIMIT

May1st - May 20th Creation Time
May 21st - May 29th Voting

PRIZE?
If we have at least 6 entry's a prize will be rewarded from this list.

Prize options:
1 year Heroscapers membership

Demon Gate

Hive Infester

Hive Brain

Hive Guardian

Now go make terrain!!!!!!!!!

(Post any question in this thread)
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #25 MAY CONTEST

This'll be fun....

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Lots of different directions you can go with this theme. I like it, should result in some cool stuff.

Last edited by Yodaking; May 2nd, 2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:05 AM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

ok i have never done this before, so can we put a custom figure next to if we also have some classic-scape next to or on the terrain type we choose to do?

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:49 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByUtgar View Post
ok i have never done this before, so can we put a custom figure next to if we also have some classic-scape next to or on the terrain type we choose to do?
No custom figures.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 03:33 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

ok thanks

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Cool, this will be fun. But chief, I have a question. Can I send in 2 cards, One that would be using this figure, and another that plays a important role with the first? For instance, it is like sending in a unit, along with a unit that bonds with it. thanks for hosting this by the way!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Cool, this will be fun. But chief, I have a question. Can I send in 2 cards, One that would be using this figure, and another that plays a important role with the first? For instance, it is like sending in a unit, along with a unit that bonds with it. thanks for hosting this by the way!
Oh no, Sorry about this! Wrong forum. Ignore this, it is supposed to be in the custom figure contest. So sorry!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh no, Sorry about this! Wrong forum. Ignore this, it is supposed to be in the custom figure contest. So sorry!
its cool
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM

Remice Woo who?

Sweet, this just happens to fall in line with a new set of pieces I'm making lawl. I'll be entering this one ;p
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:15 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Hey it happens to the best of us
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:38 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Hey it happens to the best of us
Leave me out of this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles