Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 1st, 2017, 01:38 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V & SoV Alternate Figures

That Scourge Hellknight is right on. I think the first Reaper figure you posted also captures the idea of the Ebon Armor nicely.

Good finds.
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:25 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I found these Confrontation minis to be pretty similar, albeit they lack the shield of the main sculpts and have one point on their head instead of two horns. I've never seen a shield really have an effect on the course of the game, but who knows, maybe I could just bump them down 5 points to compensate for the increased hitzone.

Thanks for the help, though!

Last edited by Astroking112; December 5th, 2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Spaced out text from the image a little more.
Old December 5th, 2017, 10:32 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

I found these Confrontation minis to be pretty similar, albeit they lack the shield of the main sculpts and have one point on their head instead of two horns. I've never seen a shield really have an effect on the course of the game, but who knows, maybe I could just bump them down 5 points to compensate for the increased hitzone.

Thanks for the help, though!
Did you find those recently? Or did you already have them?
Old December 5th, 2017, 10:34 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Those pop up on ebay every once in a while. I've seen them a couple times, never picked them up.
Old December 5th, 2017, 01:51 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post

Did you find those recently? Or did you already have them?
I just found them recently on eBay. There was only one set, but they were called Praetorian Guards and were a part of the Griffin faction from Confrontation.

Edit: It looks like the seller put up another listing just recently.

Last edited by Astroking112; December 5th, 2017 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Added a link to the relisted item.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

http://p0.storage.canalblog.com/01/7...5/72334299.jpg these are what I use. I got them from Miniature Market when they were clearancing all their Rackham miniatures. It's the lions Paladins box
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM

I saw the alternate card made using those sculpts, and looked for them as viable replacements first. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find them anywhere, either. The Ebon Armor just seem to love going out of stock, no matter what form they take.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:03 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

I posted this in the Book of Skull Demon yesterday, but then figured it really ought to be here:
This Kickstarter project has "Blood Demons" that look like they would make decent Skull Demon proxies, and one of the "Blood Demon Heralds" could make a reasonably good Morgoloth.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Daily Sale at CoolStuffInc includes this possible Ashi-Dhulu proxy.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs