Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 21st, 2010, 11:48 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
House Mouse Xmas Sale

Because we are receiving lots of phone calls and emails regarding the BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER XMAS SALE, I'm starting this thread to answer a lot of those questions. I've already posted the terms of the sale on our website, and I'm also listing the terms here:
We will start mid-day December 24 and end at 6:00 pm
Monday night, PST

Terms of Sale:

ITEMS: We will add and remove items during the 4 days of the sale. Items will be added every day of the sale, so be
sure to check our site every day of the sale.

PRICING: The lowest price will be available when the item is first offered for sale. Prices may increase or the item may be removed when allocated quantities have been met.

COMBINING ORDERS: We will combine all orders placed during
the entire 4-day sale, both sale items and regularly-priced items. When you purchase the items, you will have to pay the calculated shipping charges shown on the order, but we will refund the excess shipping charges when we combine your orders and recalculate the shipping charges.

For example, if you place 4 orders during the 4-day period, we will combine all 4 orders and recalculate the shipping costs as though you placed just one large order.

This includes both sale and regularly-priced items purchased during the 4-day sale period. If the total of all of your orders exceeds $150, your orders will ship for free as a single order via UPS GROUND within the continental US. (Sorry, no discount on shipping for
international orders.)

We will combine orders based on the SHIP TO NAME. Be sure that all of your orders display the SAME SHIP TO NAME. We will not be able to combine orders with different SHIP TO NAMES even if the shipping address is the same.

NO CANCELLATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, OR RETURNS: Because of the complexity of combining the orders for shipping, we will allow NO CANCELLATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, OR RETURNS on these orders. Once you click the SUBMIT button, you own the items. Sorry, but combining orders for shipping is so difficult that we can't allow any additional changes.

SHIPPING: It will take us several days to finish combining orders and adjusting shipping. As a result, your order may not ship for several days. We will try to get the smaller orders in the mail by Thursday, December 30, but larger, more complicated orders may not ship until Monday, January 3. UPS does not pick up on Friday, Dec 31 (New Year's Eve) or Saturday, Jan 1. You will receive only one tracking number for all orders placed.

LIMITATIONS ON QUANTITIES: We reserve the right to limit quantities purchased. Quantities of 10 or more per item may be cancelled.
Hopefully we've answered all your questions. So come join the FUN...and save a BUNDLE!!!

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; December 21st, 2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old December 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: House Mouse Xmas Sale

[removed]
I figured it out. Thanks for the sale! I will hopefully be getting a large amount. Good luck selling! (Not that you need it...)

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 21st, 2010, 02:41 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Christmas morning at a scapers house:
Quote:
Child: "Daddy can we open presents now?"
Dad: "Not now ... I watching the HouseMouse site for new sale items"
. (time passes)
. (more time passes)
. (even more time passes)
Wife: "#$@&*, the kids want to open presents and dinner is getting cold."
Husband: "Not now ... I watching the HouseMouse site for new sale items"
. (a lot more time passes)
Wife: "The kids and I opened presents and ate dinner. Are you coming to bed?"
. (yeah, more time passes)
Wife: "The kids and I are leaving."
. (yep, even more time passes)
Scaper: "Hey everyone, the sales over and I got some great bargains. We can open presents now, and I can't wait to taste that Christmas ham. ... Uh, ... where is everyone?"
Obviously, joking -- everyone knows to take their laptop into the family room to keep up on the sale while the kids open presents and to use your iphone to keep tabs on the sale while eating dinner.
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:51 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Can't wait for this! Thank you Sandra!

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:07 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?

Sandra,

Will this include waves "currently out of stock" ?

Want to help an Army Cadet out? Go to http://errotc.com to read his story

Thanks to Ryougabot for the Avatar!

Ain't nuttin but thuggin. E-Thug 4 Lyfe
Old December 21st, 2010, 05:10 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Gerbil View Post
Sandra,

Well, you can buy them if you want, but I can't deliver them.

Just joking with you. If they are "out of stock", I won't be able to get them from any source.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 12:40 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Gerbil View Post
Sandra,

Well, you can buy them if you want, but I can't deliver them.

Just joking with you. If they are "out of stock", I won't be able to get them from any source.
I think he is hoping that you found a few Wave 4 cases at the back of the stock room & intend to list them in the sale...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old December 22nd, 2010, 03:34 AM

rutgerkerremans Woo who?

when i buy something, can ou send it to belgium then?
Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:01 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings,

What I would most like to see is a limit on the number of any one item that can be purchased. This time around you have generated a lot of interest in the sale(which is a good thing!) but I would hope to avoid a repeat of anyone buying a bunch of stuff at a low price and then holding onto it for future resale.

Limiting things like common squads to say 3 would hopefully give everyone who wants some a chance to buy.

Just a thought,

- Raider30
Old December 22nd, 2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutgerkerremans View Post
when i buy something, can ou send it to belgium then?
Of course! We send items overseas almost every day! But shipping is fairly expensive. Make sure you buy enough to make it worthwhile.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Greetings,

What I would most like to see is a limit on the number of any one item that can be purchased. This time around you have generated a lot of interest in the sale(which is a good thing!) but I would hope to avoid a repeat of anyone buying a bunch of stuff at a low price and then holding onto it for future resale.

Limiting things like common squads to say 3 would hopefully give everyone who wants some a chance to buy.

Just a thought,

- Raider30
We did see this happen during the last sale. At the moment, I've indicated I may impose a limit of 10, but inventory may still dwindle quickly.

I'm going to paraphrase the advice that politicians give Chicago voters: SHOP EARLY AND SHOP OFTEN.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; December 22nd, 2010 at 10:27 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 02:15 AM

motoko is surprisingly tart

[EDIT]
Forgot all I said. I made a mistake by calculating the time in Germany. X-D

Last edited by motoko; December 23rd, 2010 at 02:38 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News