Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 12th, 2017, 06:56 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS 3D Printed Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Crap, sorry. I had access to a 3D Laser Scanner at my employer and had planned to scan WSG. Then I moved and changed companies...
No problem. Having a high res scan would be awesome. But for a proxy this is enough.
Old May 13th, 2017, 03:54 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do these come painted or unpainted? Was totally just thinking about the droidekas yesterday and wishing there was a cheaper option.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 13th, 2017, 08:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Do these come painted or unpainted? Was totally just thinking about the droidekas yesterday and wishing there was a cheaper option.
These are unpainted. I have bought 8 of them from white knight. I also assembled them as well. If you go that route they come in 4 pieces and a soldering iron is needed. Hoss has actually already started a design on them and its quite fun. Ive tested them a handful of games. We just need to finish ROTJ to get them "rolling".

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 13th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
They COULD come painted--but I'd have to come up with a reasonable price for that.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:03 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I also ordered from White Knight. Unpainted, and they are kind of hard to get painted right because of the little ridges. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to smooth them out. I dipped a FX-7 droid in wax to smooth him out, but that scratches off pretty easily.

Other than that, really well done miniatures at a very affordable price! I didn't use a soldering iron, I held the pieces in a tea light flame until they caught fire and then pushed them together. Worked well.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I also ordered from White Knight. Unpainted, and they are kind of hard to get painted right because of the little ridges. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to smooth them out. I dipped a FX-7 droid in wax to smooth him out, but that scratches off pretty easily.

Other than that, really well done miniatures at a very affordable price! I didn't use a soldering iron, I held the pieces in a tea light flame until they caught fire and then pushed them together. Worked well.
Research how to do an acetone bath and it will take care of the 3-D printing lines.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:30 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:

Research how to do an acetone bath and it will take care of the 3-D printing lines.
He used a different kind of plastic that doesn't react to acetone. At least that what I think he said.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:

I used PLA, which doesn't respond well to acetone. I prefer PLA over ABS because it prints more reliably in my printed. But I just got some ABS+ that I've been printing with, and it seems to print well. So I'll probably try to stick with ABS+ to print figures in the future.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:25 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey WhiteKnight...are you still doing these and are the prices in the OP still the same?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very happy with the figures I purchased from White Knight. Once I get them assembled and painted I'll post them up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:02 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
They COULD come painted--but I'd have to come up with a reasonable price for that.
Sorry I dropped away after starting this line of questioning originally, did you come up with a reasonable price if I wanted to get them from you prepainted?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Sorry I dropped away after starting this line of questioning originally, did you come up with a reasonable price if I wanted to get them from you prepainted?

Added painting costs
Notes:
1) This is a first cut at estimating prices. After painting a few units the prices may go up or down in the future.
2) Currently I'll offer 50% off on additional units if ordered at the same time since I'll do all the units at once. That number may change in the future.
3) I estimated painting time based upon # of colors, fine details, and size. From that, I put a price of $1 per 10 minutes. That's really low, but that's why I have a day job.
4) You can take a look at the first page to gauge my painting skill. You should expect about the same quality. Of course, I always ask that you take a look at the finished product before paying--and if you're not satisfied with the paint job, you don't pay for it.

Rancor - $5
Speeder Bike - $4
Yoda - $2.50
Jabba - $2.50
Acklay - $5
Probe Droid - $2
Droideka - $2
FX-7 - $2
Atgar Cannon - $3
Sarlacc Tentacle - $1
Sarlacc - $4

I can also offer:
Knights of Weston
Templar Calvary
Wo-Sa-Ga

Other figures might be doable, but I would have to try a test 3D print. If you want a certain figure, let me know and I'll let you know if it's possible and, if so, how much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape