Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Octus

The Book of Octus

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 93
A FOOL'S FEAST

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is the 5.5" Reconnaissance Dalek from the Character Options Doctor Who Line.

Octus requires 1x Glyph of Giant Oil Goblet

Character Bio - Some time after the (second) death of Straxus, the trio of Octus, Legonis, and Seizer took control of the Decepticons on Cybertron. Forming a triumvirate (misspelled as the Triumverate), their rule quickly degenerated into pointless hedonism and laziness. Eventually, a returning Megatron (that latter turned out to be a clone of Megatron but lets not get into that) relit the passion for conquest in the hearts of the rank-and-file Decepticons and the Triumverate were unceremoniously murdered by their own men.

...Buuut, more importantly for some strange reason Octus turns into a giant Mark III Travel Machine, the big salt shaker things Daleks ride around in! And that sure is wacky huh?

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy: Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second playtest: tickle
  • Third playtest: Tornado
  • Art by Soundwarp
  • Octus created by Simon Furman and Lee Sullivan

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Octus (Filling his goblet)

NAME = OCTUS
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = HEDONISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 16

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 200

BRING ME MY OIL, PEASANT!

At the start of the game, place a Glyph of Giant Oil Goblet on the card of another Unique Hero you control.

LAZY LEADERSHIP
All other figures you control subtract 1 from their Attack number. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Octus, if there is only one Order Marker on this card, you may take a turn with one other Hero you control that is Common or Unique and one Squad you control that is Common or Unique. You may choose which unit to activate first and you may not take additional turns with any other figures.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When rolling defense dice for Octus, all skulls rolled count as additional shields.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; March 31st, 2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 10:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, he's working to make that Moloid synergy bad.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:52 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Oh, something I was thinking of here. I'll probably do a minor change here where he can only select Common or Unique Squads for Lazy Leadership as future proofing for Event Squads.

Would it be an issue for anyone if he could also pick between Common and Unique Heroes instead of just Unique? I can't imagine that would really bump his power level or do anything wonky. Common Heroes aren't exactly a game changer.

My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2021, 05:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think generally just being an OM hub for non-Event cards is fine.
Old January 24th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

You know I dig it. He works especially well with Daleks and AIM Agents, which are obviously 2 squads I have a lot of love for.

I'll try to get pics of the "mini" as soon as I can. I might be able to fiddle with something and get some pics off my camera while I'm here, but I need to schedule a trip back home anyways.
Old January 25th, 2021, 02:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Ok, before I try to move to initials here, what are peoples thoughts on the movement stuff?

Nobody is thinking the figure will be around 5 spaces. I think C3G has rules in place for moving dudes with greater than 2 bases, but I'm totally fine giving him 0 move and some sorta can't be moved power if we want to go that way.

My Etsy Store
Old January 25th, 2021, 02:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't think we ever actually finalized any rules for that. We had just brainstormed them as some point.
Old January 25th, 2021, 02:21 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Huh, I know I've been told they exist before. But I don't see any anywhere.

So we could just give him a power like:

MOVING IS FOR THE COMMON FOLK
Octus cannot move or be moved by anything, no not even that, or that, that one is right out.

My Etsy Store
Old January 25th, 2021, 07:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is that workshop if you want to check it out.
Old January 25th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly might be a good excuse to get those rules fully worked out. That's something that could be useful long term.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

Would love to see Soundwarp take a stab at the rules. I think he’s smart enough to figure out what they need.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library